SCUBA DIVING (ch.4)

CHAPTER FOUR: scuba diving

Once JJ and John B got the kegger, Kie and i went to the dollar store to get a whole bunch of solo cups.

After it got dark a whole bunch of people showed up. Kie was sitting around the fire talking to some guy about his zodiac sign, i was sitting next to her. JJ was by the kegger with some girls....ew. Pope and John B were talking to some other girls too.

"Hey uh, Kie." i said talking her knee. "Do you want a drink?" I was so bored of the conversation. She is really big on astrology but i don't get the hype.

"Uh no i'm good." she responded as she continued her conversation with the guy.

"Okay. I'll be back." i stood up from the log and walked towards JJ.

"Hey babygirl. You wanna drink?" he asked wrapping an arm around my waist.

The girl he was talking to scoffed. What the hell.

"Yeah", I nodded.

He filled a drink up to the brim and handed it to me.

I was about to drink it before JJ stopped me.

"Wait. Wait. Hold on." he said filling up his cup. "Wanna race?" he smirked.

"Sure." i smirked back.

"Let's make a bet." he suggested.

"Okay. Uhm if i win..." he thought for a moment, "i get to kiss you."

"What!" i scoffed jokingly. "Whatever you're not gonna win anyways."

"So what if you win?" he questioned.

"Uhm..." i thought, "you have to let me braid your hair again." He's only ever let me braid his hair like 2 times my whole life time. Once when we were in 6th grade and once in 9th grade.

"Fine deal." We shook on it and a guy counted down.

"3...2...1...go!"

We immediately started chugging, in my luck i'm a really fast drinker, due to all those years i had to quickly chug my drink as John B dragged me out the door to go on some wild adventure.

"Ha!" i said slamming my cup on the ground.

"Well, well, well." he smirked finishing his last sip. "Good game." He high fived me with both hands.

I'm not sure what came over me, i'm pretty sure it's the drinks i've had tonight but i grabbed the sides of JJ's face and kissed him.

What on God's green earth-

Later on we were all sitting around and Kie spotted Sarah. Oh lord.

"What is she doing here?" Kie questioned walking towards me and John B.

She does know this is a Boneyard party right? It's for everyone.

"How you doing?" JJ asked John B as he walked over with a cup full of beer.

"What're you doing?" JB questions JJ as i stood beside him.

"Yo, what's up? I got this for you. Want it?" JJ said about to hand the cup to John B.

"For me? Yeah, I'll take a sip." he said trying to grab the cup from JJ.

"Hi. Oh, wait. Hey, hey. Hey, Sarah!" JJ called out to Sarah as her and Topper were about to leave. "Sarah, can I interest you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage?"

"No, thanks." she laughed it off waving at me.

I smiled and waved back, rolling my eyes at topper. God i hated that boy.