MY LIFE ENDS HERE (ch.11)

CHAPTER ELEVEN: my life ends here

I'm assuming the pogues took me home, after the ambulance picked up John B, because i woke up in my bed and walked downstairs to see Pope, Kie, and JJ on my couch asleep.

"Guys?" i said but received no response.

I walked over and shook Pope, considering he was the closest.

"Pope? Wake up."

He jolted awake.

"Wait what? What happened?" he wiped the sleep out of his eyes.

"You tell me." i said.

"John B is at the hospital." Pope hopped up off the couch and we walked into the kitchen.

He sat down at the island counter, on a bar stool and i grabbed two bowls and two spoons. I sat them down in front of him and walked to the pantry.

"What cereal do you want?" i asked the sleepy boy.

"Uh, lucky charms is fine."

I grabbed lucky charms and walked to him setting it down and walking back to the fridge to get milk. I pulled out two jugs, i'm lactose intolerant...so i have to drink 'Lactade milk' or whatever. I handed Pope the regular milk and he poured it into his bowl. He had already poured cereal in the two bowls. I grabbed the jugs and put them back into the fridge before walking back over and sitting next to Pope.

We were talking about John B. When visiting hours we're and when we were gonna go visit him. Visiting hours are at nine and it was only 8:15. We only ate about half of our cereal before JJ woke up walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning love." he kissed the side of my head. I instantly froze and looked at him.

"JJ-" i stopped, gesturing to Pope with my eyes.

"Oh shit-" he paused. "Welp, oh well. Now you know."

"Wait what? When did this happen?" Pope questioned.

"Last night, after Mid Summers." i smiled awkwardly.

"What happened 'last night after Mid Summers'?" Kie asked walking in wiping her eyes.

"Welp. Secrets out so might as well." JJ smirked at me. "Isla is pregnant."

"What?" Kie said almost yelling.

"Who's the father? Are you keeping it? How did this happen? When did this happen? What's your plan?" Kiara million questioned me.

"I am not pregnant." i said dominantly.

The tall girl sighed in relief.

"Yet." JJ smiled, taking a bit of his cereal.

"JJ do me a favor and shut the hell up." i rolled my eyes.

"Uh ouch!" the blonde held his chest like he had just been hurt. "Well uh Kie, meet my girlfriend!"

"Well uhm, about time." the girl smirked.

"So when are we going to go see JB?" i tried to change the subject.

"After everyone gets ready." Pope pointed out.

I then realized we were all super dirty and needed to shower.

"Alright then." i finished the last of my cereal. "I'm gonna go get a shower real quick."

"Oou!" JJ quickly sat down his bowl. "I'm coming with!"

"Uhm" Kie scrunched her eyebrows.

"I think i'm gonna take this one on my own, maybe next time." i said before quickly running upstairs to my room.