Chapter Three

"WE HAVE A DEAL ROOKWOOD."

Once he left Y/n's mind started to cloud with anger. At the fact that she so simply let Theodore threaten her and her family.

Her anger coursing through her body, she let out an agitated frustrated scream, repeatedly punching the wall , the anger clouding her judgment not allowing her think

After a while she stopped, looking down she realized they were all bloodied up and brusied. She wondered how she was going to explain this one.

She let out a sigh and started to count backwards in hoping that it would calm her nerves down. She thought about what her mother told her.

'It's eaiser to calm down when you're thinking about something that makes you happy'

No matter how much happy memories she thought about, her mind kept circling back to the deal.

'What if he goes back on his word, and tells Voldemort or my father?' She thought to herself.

'Is he going to tell Malfoy and Zabini about this?'

Many scenarios raced through her head. What if she managed to piss him off, causing him to break the deal? What would happen? What would he do to her? What would he do to her family?

She sighed and ran her hands through her hair. "If Voldemort doesn't kill him I will."

***

"Y/N! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Hermione shouted quietly at her friend, careful not to wake up their dorm mates.

"I couldn't sleep so I went out for a walk." Y/n said letting out a sheepish smile.

Hermione's gaze flickered to Y/n's eyes to her fist. Letting out a gasp, her hands quickly flew up to cover her mouth.

"Did your so called walk involve you punching things?!" Hermione said takings Y/n's hands into hers examining it.

Y/n didn't know how to answer Hermione so she just stayed quiet and look at the ground avoiding eye contact.

Hermione knowing Y/n wasn't going to tell her what actually happened while she was out let out a low sigh. "Just go to sleep, but this conversation is far from over."

Y/n simply nodded and went off to bed.

She couldn't help but feel bad about lying to Hermione, after all she is her best friend. But technically she didn't lie she did go for a walk.

A walk that ended up with her striking a deal with Salazar himself.

'To think I wanted a normal year.' She thought.

***

"Look at them! Can you believe we used to be that small!" Ron exclaimed looking at the new first years.

"You two were small! I just happened to be taller at the time!" Y/n laughed recalling back at how they looked in first year.

"Key word at the time, now your the size of a dwarf!" Harry and Ron laughed.