Chapter Eight

"I would appreciate if you didn't touch my girlfriend with your mud blood filthy hands." Theodore shouted gaining the attention of the hall.

The hall that was once filled with conversations and laughter fell into silence, after hearing Theodore's words.

All eyes turned towards the Ravenclaw table, waiting for something to happen, or for someone to say something. Even the professors went quiet.

"You can't be serious!" Silas yelled finally breaking the silence.

"Silas trust me when I say this there is nothing going on!" Y/n said trying to calm down her brother, before he did or said anything.

"There's nothing going on? Then care to explain why the git over here called you his girlfriend?" Silas said standing up from the bench.

"Silas calm down." Eliza whispered "You're going to make an even bigger scene!"

"I don't care. What I care about is-" Silas said getting cut off.

"Silas, stop it. She's not a little girl anymore she can date who she wants. Even though he isn't the ideal guy you want for her. There's no need to make a bigger scene and drag more attention to this." Lucien said calmly.

Theodore being annoyed at the situation rolled his eyes, grabbing her wrist and yanking her off the bench. "What the hell Nott?" Y/n asked slightly in pain from how hard he was squeezing her wrist.

Lucien noticed that he must have hurt her when he yanked her out of the bench, by the sudden way the pitch in her voice changed.

He clenched his jaw, reframing himself from doing anything. He just managed to calm Silas down, there was no need to work him up again.

"Come on, love." Theodore said smirking, wrapping a arm around her waist pulling her away from the Ravenclaw table.

Glancing back she could see Silas was fuming with anger, and she would sure hear from him later in the day.

Immediately walking past the other tables, she could hear people whispering about them.

"Isn't he dating that Parkinson girl?"

"Must have gotten bored of her and replaced her with Y/n!"

"I told you something was going on between them, she didn't even come back to the dorm last night!" She heard Hermione say as they passed by the Gryffindor table.

Harry and Ron both mumbling something not loud enough for her to hear.

"What was that about?" Y/n asked sitting down next to Blaise.

"I don't know what you mean, I simply saw another boy who wasn't me touching my girlfriend and didn't like it." Theodore replied sarcastically sitting next to Y/n.

Y/n rolled her eyes at his remark, "That didn't mean you had to cause a scene!"

Therefore turned his attention towards her staring directly at her, "You're the one who got us into this mess, so deal with it Rookwood."

She once again rolled her eyes, yes it was her fault that they were in this situation in the first place. But what else could she have said in that moment she panicked.

She looked down to realize he still didn't let go of her waist, "You can let go of me now Nott." She seethed.

"If I'll let you go will you behave?" Theodore asked, filling his plate with food.

"You're hilarious, now either move the hand or loose it." Y/n said staring directly at him.

He started back at her, both of them holding scowls on their faces. Rolling his eyes he let go of her waist and went back to filling his plate.