Chapter Six

He stood there thinking, 'I don't really care do I? what? No, of course not I don't!' He knew falling for this girl could possibly interfere with the situation that they are going through. Besides he could never love someone like her. Nor could she love someone like him.

They both came from different worlds she was raised with different believes than he was. She was the light and he was the darkness. He would let the darkness within him consume her till she was left broken.

Even if he did grow to love her they couldn't be together. Due to the arranged marriage his and Pansy's parents set up to keep the pure blood line alive. That's if they got out of the upcoming war alive.

He remained there silent for a couple minutes finally breaking the silence, "I don't care, I never said I cared. All I'm saying is I need to know what's going on with her." Theo paused for a moment before continuing. "If you think about it she could help us...in a way."

"What do you mean by that?" questioned Blaise.

"She's Harry Potter's, the chosen one's best friend she could help us by telling us if he suspects anything regarding to us. That's only if you guys agree."

The room stayed silent as Blaise and Draco thought it over a sudden voice snapping them from their thoughts.

"Say she does agree to help, what's going to stop her from double crossing us and selling us out to Potter, huh?" Pansy said reappearing in the room.

"She wouldn't if she values the life of her family." Draco spat.

"Look your plan isn't bad, but it's rather risky. I hate to agree with Pansy but she's right. At any moment she could tell Potter or Dumbledore." Blaise finally spoke up.

"What other option do we have, it's either she helps us or we live our whole lives constantly looking over our shoulders wondering if anyone is on to us." Theo said.

"Fine, but if anything goes wrong and her pretty little mouth let's something slip out it's on you." Draco said rather harshly.

***

Tap. Tap. Tap.

She stirred in her bed, pulling the covers over her head trying to drown out the taps that were coming from her window.

The more louder the taps on her windows got the more annoyed she got. Shooting up from her bed she turned her attention towards the window.

A black owl stood there on the ledge of her window. She pushed the blankets aside making her way towards the window, opening letting the black owl in.

The owl had a letter attached to its talons, she took off the string careful not to her the owl.

____________________
Rookwood,
Meet me by the Slytherin common
room entrance as soon as you
get this letter.
T.N
______________________

"Not even five minute into my day and I have to deal with him already." Y/n mumbled rolling her eyes. Placing the letter on her night stand, heading towards her dresser.

After getting dressed, she made her way out of Gryffindor common room careful not to be seen heading towards the Slytherin common room.