Chapter Seven

"This is just fucking great!" Pansy shouted in frustration. "Not even a minute goes by and she already managed to screw it up!" Pansy's shouted again her voice starting to get louder.

"I never agreed to your stupid plan in the first place!" Y/n yelled.

"Oh shut up! We should have taken you to the dark lord when we had the chance! But here we are instead trusting a blood traitor! All because Blaise and Theo wanted to give you a chance! Be thankful that they gave you a chance because if it was up to me you and your blood traitor of a family would be dead right now!" Pansy yelled.

"For Merlin's sake Parkinson! Get it through that thick head of yours that, saying Nott and I were dating was the only way to lay off suspicions! Or would have you preferred me to say "Oh hey guys! What was I doing in there? Oh nothing just talking to some death eaters?" Y/n argued.

"Enough already!" Draco groaned irritated. "Theo tell them to shut the fuck up!"

"Parkinson lower your voice, you're giving us a headache! And you, Rookwood stop arguing!" Theodore snapped.

"Look guys, it's getting late, and we clearly aren't going to come up with a solution with those two at each others throats. So let's call it a night and continue this tomorrow, ok?" Blaise said standing up from Theodore's bed.

"Whatever." Pansy mumbled under her breath making her way towards her dorm. Draco and Blaise following behind her.

Y/n following behind Blaise trying to leave the room. Before she could exit Theodore grabbed her wrist and slammed the door with his free hand. Locking the door tossing her on the bed.

"What the fuck? Let me leave!" She shouted at him.

"No. You're staying here for the night. Merlin knows what'll come out of your mouth next if I let you go back to your Gryffindor friends." He spat.

"You're insane if you think I'm going to spend the night with you." Y/n said getting up heading towards the door trying to unlock it.

Theodore slammed his arm on the door, pressing his body against her. Causing her body to be pressed on the door preventing her from leaving the dorm

"Let's make this easy for the both us, hm? I'll get off of you, if you promise to behave and go to sleep, ok?" He whispered into her ear.

"Fuck you." She mumbled underneath her breath.

"How hard?" He asked.

Her body stiffened hearing those words come out of his mouth. "Relax, love you aren't my type." Theodore said grabbing her wrist flipping her body, now facing him.

"So what's it to be?" He smirked.

She shoved his body off her, making her way towards the bed. "Good girl." He simply said.

"I don't have any clothes." Y/n said.

"Here." Theodore said walking towards his dresser pulling out a white dress shirt tossing it over to Y/n.

"Thanks..." She whispered turning around trying to cover her body while trying to put on the shirt.

"Don't flatter yourself, I'm not looking." Theodore said already in bed facing the opposite direction from her.