Chapter Nine

"TALK ABOUT WHAT EXACTLY?"

Hermione scrunched her nose crossing her arms waiting for an explanation.

"All of it, you were right, you always are. Something has been going on and it isn't what you think it is."

"I owe you guys an explanation, I know you're confused as to why I lied, but believe me I have a reason as to why I'm doing this. I love you guys, and I would die for you three."

"Listen Y/n," Hermione began.

"No, Hermione. No. For the past couple of days I've listened to what you have to say. Now it's your turn to shut up for once and listen to what I have to say, I don't have much time so all I ask if for neither of you three to interrupt, ok?" She asked.

All three of them nodding in response,

"Good. The day we arrived to the castle and we were sent off to our dorms i couldn't sleep, it was like something was keeping me awake. I left the common room to go to the Astronomy tower, I was there for a couple minutes till I heard a pair of voices.

I recognized the voices as Malfoy, Blaise, and Nott, so I hid. I overheard their conversation-"

"I was starting to wonder what was taking you so long, so I sent Pansy to check on you. To my surprise she came back saying you weren't there." Theodore glared at her.

"And here you are, with you're friends? Sorry, I don't really know where the four of you currently stand." Theodore smirked taking pride that he was the reason for the bantar between the four of you.

"Let's go Y/n, before something else slips out of your mouth." He said whispering the last part.

"She's not going anywhere with you." Harry said stepping forward.

"Harry, it's fine, don't worry..." Y/n reassured.

"No, clearly it's not "fine"! He has something on you doesn't he? Is that why you are so keen on defending him? On going with him?" Y/n we can help you if you just tell us!" Harry argued.

"She doesn't need your help, she's not going to be telling you a bloody thing, understood?" Theodore's voice rising in anger mixed with annoyance.

"What afraid she's going to reveal what it is you're hiding?" Ron piped up.

Theodore stared at Ron, a little taken back how Ron Weasley the more sheepish out of the Golden Qaurter, could have the nerve let alone the strenght to talk back to him.

"What exactly can I be hiding Weasley?" Thedore questioned, taking a few steps towards Ron.

"Um I don't know the fact that you're a death eater, maybe!" Harry shouted in frustration, revealing his theory. He grabbed a hold of Y/n's arm yaking her harshly towards them.

"Harry!" Y/n winced, slightly rubbing her arm from the force he had use. "Since when are you this strong?"

"Let her fucking go." Theodore seethed a sudden burst of anger growing inside of him, this time not stopping himself shoving Harry off of Y/n pushing him towards the ground. Hermione and Ron rushing over to him.

"I'm not going to say it again, Potter. Leave her alone. " Theodore scowed, grabbing Y/n's waist harshly, wrapping his arm around her.

Theodore grabbed the back of Y/n's neck forcing her to look at him, his eyes said it all he wanted her to lie.

She let out a sigh, removing herself from his grasp, she turned to look at her friends if she could even still call them that.

'When will the lying ever stop...?' She thought.