character sketch

Arnav Singh Raizada: (age 27) Great business tycoon, CEO of AR industry ruthless, arrogant personality mostly short temper, don't belive in god, love and relationship

Arnav Singh Raizada: (age 27) Great business tycoon, CEO of AR industry ruthless, arrogant personality mostly short temper, don't belive in god, love and relationship. girls die for his one look but he doesn't give damm to then .... what he want he wil get by hook or crook .... he dose not like sharing what's his always his no matter what. he is orphan

Anjali Singh Raizada: (age 29) Arnav's elder sister warm and loving.. love her brother alot she can do anything for his happiness. strong, educated and positive woman who belives in love, god and relationships... In love with Aman mathur.

Devyani Singh Raizada: arnav's nani traditional, loving woman. Love her family alot more worried for Arnav and always pray to God that Arnav would find someone who love him

Manohar Singh Raizada: arnav's mama who adores Arnav and Anjali just like his own children and he support Arnav in business.

Manorma Singh Raizada: arnav's mami fun loving lady. Loves arnav and anjali just like har own childs and She like alot makeup and jewellerys.

Akash Singh Raizada: (age 26) good looking man, simple guy. Manohar's son and Arnav's cousin brother. loves Arnav and Anjali alot. Had a great respect for Arnav. Managing director of AR industry, Married to payal.

Payal Singh Raizada:(age 25) Khushi's elder sister. loves her sister alot more then her family she can do anything for her she never hides anything from her nor does khushi sweet, strong, educated simple girl. Married to Akash.

Nandkishor Raizada (NK): (age 24) young handsome fella. Full of life and masti. Arnav's cousin and Manohar's son. love his family alot. Love to irritate Arnav and called him nanav. Khushi's best friend and partner crime. Poor speaking in Hindi.

Aman Mathur: (age 27) good looking, simple guy. Arnav's right hand man, general manager of AR industry and his best friend. Aman is the only person whom Arnav trust alot. He can do anything for Arnav. He know all about Arnav and he understand him very well. Loves Anjali very much.

Lavanya Khashap: (age 25) rude, egoistic girl. She thinks she can make Arnav Singh Raizada do anything what she want. she always tell people that she was his girlfriend, but in reality they never had any relation except business. She is model of AR industry.

Khushi Gupta: (age 24) sweet bubbly girl, love her family alot

Khushi Gupta: (age 24) sweet bubbly girl, love her family alot .. self confidence , strong, educated girl in fashion designing. She love doing pranks. believe in god, love, relationship her real parents die when she was ten ... she stays with her father best friend shashi gupta and his wife garima gupta and his daughter Payal. She love her sister (payal) alot.

Shashi Gupta and Garima Gupta: Khushi's adoptive parents. Shashi is a well respected man. Own a big sweets shop in Mumbai named "Gupta lacknowi sweets" love his family alot.
Garima is traditional, kind hearted woman. Little strict towards Khushi because of her bubbly and crazy nature. They are middle class family but well settled.

Madhumati Mishra: Widow woman. Little strict, kind hearted woman. Stays with her brother Shashi Gupta. Love her family alot. Always irritated with Khushi's pranks but she love khushi very much.

Note
Some other character wil reveal in story