Chapter 2

Next Day Mumbai @ Gupta house

Khushi in her room thinking something and eating jalebies. She always eat jalebies when ever she was tense or sad. Her phone ring bring her out of thoughts she took her phone and see a massage from unknown person number she open the massage and she was shocked

Khushi: WHAAT.......... she souted with so much voice that after hearing her voice, Bhuaji and Garima came to her room. They saw her shocked expression on her face.

Bhuaji: what happened sanka devi, why are you shout like that??...... but khushi just staring her phone and reading the message again and again make her belive that what she reading is true. Bhuaji shook her shoulder and said

Bhuaji: oh parmeshvari what happened??

Khushi come out of her shock and saw Bhauji she joyfully hug Bhuaji tightly.

Bhuaji: are oh sankadevi let me breath..... khushi break the hug and gose to Garima and hug her

Garima: what happened bitiya (while breaking the hug )

Khushi: amma am so happy today.......saying this she start dancing with the joy, while Bhuaji and Garima staring her like is she gone mad...

Bhuaji: Garima i think we have to called mental hospital .. our Khushi gone mad ..... (look to toward Khushi) khushi just tell us what happened...

khushi: (smiled) Bhuaji you don't believe that i got job in AR and i have to join in this week..

Bhuaji and Garima saw each other faces and look at khushi who so much happy, they know khushi always wanted to do job and specially in "AR"

Bhuaji: you will not go to dehli

Khushi: but Bhuaji .....

Garima: khushi you will not do this job nor you wil go dehli.

Saying this Bhuaji and Garima go out her room while khushi was upset hearing this. She always want to be inpendant and doing job in AR was her dream....

Khushi: (self talk) now what to do .. only babuji can help me to make amma and Bhuaji understand.

Raizada mansion

Anjali: i can't believe nani chotte is coming back home i very happy ... (she said with a smlie)

Nani: yes bitiya am also very happy now everything wil be fine...

Akash: what happened?? Everyone looking so happy today ...... (he said while he and NK coming toward them)

Anjali: (smiled) yes we are very happy Akash If you listen you will also go mad with happiness.

NK: really di ..... then tell us.

Anjali : Chotte is coming back

NK : what Nanav is coming .. woo ( he said with joy while Akash also smiled hearing this)

Akash: that's good news di. Am so happy.

He side hug his di and NK also hug them. seeing them happy Nani got tears in her eyes. She always wanted them to happy But when Arnav went away from his family After that she never saw them so happy.

Afternoon Gupta house

Bhuaji: khushi will not going to dehli that's final ....

Khushi: but why Bhuaji, it's a very good opportunity for my career and My dream of working in AR will also be fulfilled.

Garima: what will you do doing this job, in the end you will have to look after the household. Payal also married now and now it's your trun. Enough of you childless.