Chapter 10

@ Arnav cabin

Arnav come in his cabin and sit on his chair while thinking about only khushi he know she is not what she front of him. Something is hiding from him and he will find out hook or by crook.

He thought something and dials Aman  Number

Arnav : Aman I want to know everything about Khushi Gupta.

Aman know he will do something like that. After saw her doing modeling, he have lot's of questions in his mind. Aman want to know what's is running in his mind.

Aman : why Arnav??

Arnav : do as I say .. I will tell you later but before that I want know all about khushi.

He hund up and leans his head back on chair and close his eyes, suddenly he remember something and dials karan. And said him come to his cabin with today's photoshoot photos.

After sometime karan come in his cabin. Arnav looked at him and karan forward photos to him. Arnav looking only Khushi's photos and get lost seeing her. She looking beautiful, he didn't why he can't took of his eyes from her.

Arnav : delete all photos of Miss Gupta you have, I don't want anyone to have any of her pictures including you. Do you get that ... ( He said in low dangerous voice )

Karan gulped. He nodded and went out while Arnav place her photos in his table draw and lock it. He didn't know why he don't want anyone seeing her photos. He just wants to keep all her photos with him. why he behaved like this he don't know. He need to find about her before she drive him crazy.

@ Raizada Mantion

Everyone having lunch while chating then suddenly Anjali said

Anjali : Nani didn't you think we should find a girl for chotte. It's high time now he should get married !!!

Payal stop eating hearing this and looked at Anjali.

Nani : you are right, but do think chotte will agree for this??

Anjali (sighed) : don't know Nani. He get angry whenever we talk about marriage.

NK : yaa !! He and his Anger, Don't know which unlucky girl is the one he will marry.

Anjali hit on his head playfully and all laughed.

Mama : he is right Anjali bitiya !! We have to find a girl who have the guts to face ASR Anger.

NK : yes a girl who exactly like a female version of ASR and she know how to control Arnav Singh Raizada and his Anger.

Anjali : and control Arnav Singh Raizada is .... ( She cut off )

All : next to impossible.

All signed because they know what NK said is right. His anger is so much that sometimes Anjali also get scared of him. Then what will happened when to that innocent girl who will marry Arnav? It felt as if they had made a deer stand in front of a lion and no one have the guts to face loin anger.

@ AR Office

Misha : wow .. what was that??

Khushi : what ?? ( She said as if she didn't know what she saying )

Misha : don't act innocently ok .. I mean you did photoshoot better then her .. how you did that

Khushi : oh comon am designer and I meet lots of modals so I know what and how they do work ... It's not a big deal

Misha : ok .. but you have lost of guts to face ASR girlfriend.

Khushi ( suprised) : girlfriend??

Misha : yaa !! You don't Lavanya is ASR's girlfriend??

Khushi look at Misha for while and suddenly Khushi burst out laughing, Misha looked at her confusedly.

Misha : why are you laughing ??

Khushi : If I don't laugh then what should I do? Did you Have you ever heard Sir say that Lavanya is his girlfriend?

Misha : no but that's because he didn't like mixing personal and professional life.

Khushi : ok !! Have you ever seen them together in any party, restaurant or in any other place? .. ( Misha nodded as no )

Khushi : then how can you say that she is his girlfriend?? Just because she said didn't mean it's true.

Misha also think what Khushi said. If she ASR's girlfriend then why didn't They saw ASR with her and she never even saw him paying attention to Lavanya.

Misha : No one paid attention to this thing before, expect you !! Did you know ASR before??

Khushi : that's because am smart !! ( She said with laugh, ignoring her question )

Misha : BTW !! Be carefull, Lavanya won't keep quiet after this ... Don't know in anger What she will do??

Khushi (smiled) : don't worry, I know how handle this matter.

They didn't notice that Pam was listen they talk and go from there. Khushi remember she want call someone and she looking for her phone but could not find it then suddenly she remember that she forget her phone in photoshoot room

Misha : what happened .. what are you finding

Khushi : my phone ... I think I forgot when I doing photoshoot ..

Khushi come in photoshoot area, she looked here and there then she saw her phone near a table. She took her phone and about to go when someone hold her hand and pull her in near green room.

Khushi stopped wondering who this one who dares to hold her hand like this, she trun and about brush of her anger for touching her but seeing the person she get shocked.

Khushi : YOU .......

To be continued

Thank you so much guys for your support and votes.

Next Chapter after 120+ votes