Chapter 15

Same day @ AR Office

Khushi come in her cabin and sit on her chair, she open the file and start reading deeply. she Know she don't have so much time so she read main thing about presentation.

after one and half an hour she called Aman to made sure everything is ready or not and also she told him to inform her when client arrived. After confirm about everything, Khushi took the file with her and come out of her cabin, she truned and get suprised seeing Lavanya standing front of her.

Lavanya : stay away from my ASR ...

Khushi (confused) : excuse me ??

Lavanya : I know you trying snatch him from me but tell me tell you, he is mine only mine ( she said angry )

Khushi (chucked) : are you sure he's yours ?? ( She mocked ) anyway I didn't Snatch anything from you ok !!

Khushi about go from there but Lavanya block her way, khushi took a step back and looked at Lavanya.

Lavanya : really ?? So how do you know where he keeps his things, which i didn't even know til now ??

Khushi : it's none of your business ( she hard try to control her anger )

Lavanya (angry) : do you think I don't know your real motive, a middle class girls like you always try to find a way to trap their boss, shame on y ... ( She cut off )

" Enough " khushi shouted in dangerous voice, Lavanya taken back seeing her anger.

Khushi : Not everyone is like you Lavanya, who claiming her rights on others. ( Looking at her angry ) what did You say ... Am snatching him from you ( mocking chucked ) To snatched from you, you must first have a right over it .... ( Khushi said in rage )

Lavnaya temper rised in high. She rise her hand and about slap her But khushi held her hand firmly. Lavanya try to pull her hand from her

Khushi : don't think I'm weak. I know how to deal with people like you. This is last warning i am giving. ( Khushi leave her hand )

Khushi got massage from Aman about client arriving, after reading she went from there to confrence room. Lavanya anger has no boundry, she looked at khushi first then toward her hand which was paining now.

Lavanya : you have to pay for this khushi ... I will make sure that ASR himself throw you out of this office and from his life ... Just wait and watch khushi ... ( She went from there angry )

@ Confrence Room

Khushi come inside the room and informed the client that she would give the presentation instead of Arnav as he was not well, They understand and Everyone seated on their respective chairs. Khushi come beside the projector and start giving presentation. She explained everything. She was hell nervous but she didn't let it show on her face.

They asked few questions to khushi about project plans and she answered them Patiently and clearly which impressed them, not only clients but one person also impressed by khushi, he's none other than Arnav Singh Raizada who was watching khushi from CCTV footage which was connected with Confrence Room.

Arnav was very stunned to see her professional side. She looking innocent but the way she presented the project Arnav was dumb founded.

Arnav (self talk) : you're really something khushi, Now it has become even more important for me to know about you .... Soon I will find out what you hiding from me !! ( He said with smrik )

After 1 hours the meeting comes to its end. Khushi come out the Confrence Room and went toward her cabin, she know now Aman will handle the client. She sit on her chair to relex her self and closed her eyes. Suddenly she heard door open sound and she open her eyes and saw Misha standing front of her. Khushi know what's going on in her mind and she is ready to answered Misha.

Misha : what's going on khushi ?? You know ASR before also right ...

Khushi : he is my sister's brother in law ... ( She didn't want lie to her so she said the truth )

Misha (shocked) : What ?? You mean akash sir is your sister's husband ...

Khushi : yes ... Before got selected here, I was working in Mumbai branch and when I got job offer here then Nani didn't let me stay anywhere else so am staying in Raizada Mantion

Misha (excitedly) : wow .. you are staying in his house ... Lucky girl yaar You can watch him whenever you want whether it is office or home .. ( Khushi chucked seeing her chlidlish act )

Khushi : Misha don't tell anyone about this please .. ( she said in serious tone )

Misha : but why ?? You know if Lavanya get to know about this then she will think twice before messing with you ( khushi looked at her confusedly ) I was there When she was threatening you

Khushi (sighed) : I want to work like normal employee, I didn't want to people treat me as ASR's relative and about Lavanya, she was not important so ignore her .... ( Khushi didn't want Misha get into any problems as she know Lavanya's Nature )

Misha : if someone else been in your place, she would have taken great advantage of being his relative but you're different khushi ... am glad you are my friend .. ( she said with proud smile )

They smiled. Khushi know Misha really nice and understanding girl and she was happy getting friend like her. She about say something when Aman come inside the cabin and seeing his face she know something was not good.

Aman : Arnav calling you in his cabin .. (khushi nodded) khushi whatever he say Don't take his words in your heart ... ( He was scared for her as he know Arnav's anger )

Khushi : Aman ... I want all the answers when I come back.

Aman : ok ... Go now before his anger escalates.

Khushi know why Arnav is angry, today She disobeyed his oder Which was no one done til now and that's what he hated the most, she Can't get escape from him She have to face ASR today and she is bit nervous as for the first time she was going face ASR anger and she don't know what's coming for her.

.
To be continued ....