Chapter 11

Khushi and looked at person With shocked expression and the person was smiling at her

Khushi : why you pull me like that Mathur.

Aman : To tell you that, Arnav wanted to know about you now.

Khushi (shocked) : what ... But why ??

Aman : what you hungama did in photoshoot he saw everything thing And I know he won't keep quiet until he get knows everything about you.

Khushi (irritated) : that Devil never change ...

Aman : Really !! Then what about you Madam ..

Khushi bit her tongue and looking everywhere but Aman

Aman : why you do that .. Sherni

Khushi : this not my fault .. she provoke me saying that "are you scared" ( She said with pouted )

Aman : don't tell me you she said "are you scared" And to prove her wrong you do this ???

Khushi nodded and Aman staring her with unbelievable look

Aman : you and your damm ego ... You know what .. Arnav and you are same, understanding you both is next to impossible ...

Khushi trying to control her laugh but could not control seeing his face and started laughing

Aman : don't laugh and tell me what I will say to him??

Khushi : give him fake details of me like you did with Resume.

Aman nodded. Khushi phone start ringing and saw Arnav calling her, she show to Aman and pick up

Khushi : yes sir

Arnav : come to my cabin with your designs.

Before she replied to him he hung up, she looked at phone with irritated expression.

Khushi : now I have to go, sir is calling me.

Aman : what did say ??

Khushi : Aman I think you have a ear problem, I said he calling me I have to go.

Aman : No, I mean you said sir !! Why are you calling him sir front of me ( then something click in his mind ) wait a minute I never heard his name from you.

Khushi just smiled at him and went out, Aman confusedly looked at her going.

@ Arnav's cabin

knocked twice Arnav's cabin door, Khushi opens the door and went inside. She saw Arnav stading front of glass wall facing back to her.

Arnav hearing the sound turns back and looked at her. To give him sample she moves forward but foot caught in Mat and she stumbled, before she fell on the on floor Arnav caught her with her arms. Khushi hold Arnav shoulder for support and look up into his eyes, the sudden closeness made them both breathless, they both felt electricity passes through their bodies and her heartbeat start beating loudly.

she is so delicate, so soft. why I felt like I know her before ... where I have seen her before? and this smell of her?? This smell ... it's familiar Why ??thought Arnav

Lavanya watched this scene standing close to the door with coffee cup in her hand, she want to having coffee with Arnav so she come to his cabin but when she about open the door she saw Khushi in Arnav's Arms. Seeing them this much close she Angrily throw cups on floor and went away.

Arnav hearing noise come out of his thoughts and made her stand state and move towards his chair. He sits down and looks up at Khushi. Composed her self khushi shown 5 more samples to him and he just nods his head.