Chapter 16

@ Arnav's Cabin

Khushi is standing front of Arnav's cabin from last 2 minutes to calm herself for facing ASR today, with deep breath she knocked twice and enters his cabin, she saw him standing near the table. She comes and stand infront of him few feets away.

Arnav : miss Gupta .. what are you in this office ?? ( He asked rudely as anger clearly visible in his eyes )

Khushi : employee .. ( she said feeling unsure about what's will come next )

Arnav : and what I am ?? ( Asked in same tone )

Khushi ( low voice) : boss of this company ..

Arnav : then in which rights you attend my meeting ?? ( He said angrily )

Khushi : sir you can't attend the meeting as you are unwell .. ( he cut her )

Arnav : so ?? Did I say to you ??

Khushi : I don't think I did something wrong sir, At that time I have only done my duty as employee which the employee should have done considering the health of their boss.

Arnav's anger raising more seeing back answering him which no one did til the today. He reach to near her in jiffy moment which make khushi took back step and that's didn't go unnoticed by Arnav and its irritated more him for unknown reason.

Arnav : that none of your business ... Remember one thing miss Gupta you are just employee here .. don't cross your limits ..

Khushi : I know sir I disobey you .. ( she cut off )

Arnav : who are you disobeying my order ... Just because you're my brother's wife's sister that dose not mean you can do anything ... How dare you give presentation without my permission, who give that right to you ... This my company .. ( he roared making her jump on her place )

Khushi : I know this your office but I also know that if Aman been ill instead of you, you would have done the same what I did .. ( she said as she was now getting irritated with his behaviour )

Arnav : Aman is more than friend to me but you will never understand because you're NO ONE TO ME ... Samjhi tum ... Now get out .. ( he said loudly )

when khushi didn't move he looked at her eyes and saw Hurt in them which make something in his heart but his anger over Power him " I said GET OUT " he shouted angrily. Feeling hurt by his word Khushi moves and shut the door behind her.

-------------------------------

Khushi come downstairs and looking around for Aman when she bumped with someone khushi truned and saw viraaj who was picking up files from floor, after collecting files viraaj looked ahead and saw khushi front him, with smirk he checking her out which didn't go unnoticed by her.

Viraaj : how are you khushi ??

Ignoring him she about move ahead when he block her way " hey what's the hurry khushi "

Khushi : don't Viraaj ... ( She said in warning tone and left )

Viraaj : haaye .. I love this attitude in girls .. ( he smile evilly )

He gose toward empty eara and called Rana who picked up the call in few seconds

Viraaj : sir, I collected every details .. when I bring this file to you ?? ( He asked looking around )

Rana : I will send you address, you can come in evening .. ( saying this he hung up )

@ Aman's Cabin

Aman was reading a file when he was khushi come in his cabin and seated with her arms folded over her chest, giving him a look Which Aman know very well.