NINETEEN

-

After a year apart, Y/N decided to return to Japan, this time accompanied by her closest friends. As they rushed to catch their flight, I couldn't contain my impatience, urging them to move faster.

"Guys, come on, we're gonna miss our flight!" I called out urgently, trying to push them to pick up the pace. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, we made it to the boarding gate just in the nick of time.

We boarded the plane and made ourselves at home in the business class cabin, appreciating the roomy seats that would keep us comfortable for the long trip. I felt a mixture of anxiety and exhilaration as the plane took off and taxied down the runway.

We were heading back to Japan. I was heading back home.

After a few hours of viewing a movie that was making me restless, I finally put my head against Ray's to get some comfort and fell asleep to the sound of the plane humming around us.

- Y/N's POV

"Y/N. Y/N!" Ray whispered urgently, jolting me awake from my nap.

"WHAT?" I grumbled, still half-asleep and slightly annoyed at being disturbed.

"We're here idiot," Haru chimed in, his voice tinged with excitement.

I blinked a few times, trying to process what he said before peering out the window and realizing we had indeed arrived at Haneda Airport. "Oh, wow. Feels surreal being back," I murmured, a mix of nostalgia and anxiety flooding through me.

With a yawn, I grabbed my carry-on, and we made our way through immigration, Emma echoing my relief at the end of the flight. "Tell me about it," I chuckled, feeling a wave of exhaustion wash over me.

Baggage claim was a bit of a wait, but eventually, we got our luggage back and headed out to find our driver patiently waiting for us. His warm greeting made us feel right at home as we got into the car.

Back at my place, the familiarity of my room brought a sense of comfort. After catching up with my friends, reminiscing about old times, and making plans for the days ahead, I finally went back to my room. A warm shower helped wash away the fatigue of the journey, and soon enough, I drifted off to sleep, looking forward to the adventures that awaited us at Itachiyama.

a/n:
filler, heh