THREE

-

I decided to tune the guitars and played Tame Impala's "The Less I Know The Better." which is not the simplest song to play on a guitar but it's fine.

The chords are just Am, G, C, Em, Bb, and F

A voice at the door halted me around halfway through the song. Looking up, I see a girl standing there with a fascinated grin on her face. "Can I help you?" I ask, a warm smile tugging at the edges of my mouth.

"Oh, I'm fine," they say, their eyes fixed on the music. "I just really like the song you're playing."

Grinning at her compliment, I ask. "You know Tame Impala? I like your music taste too haha. What's your name?" offering my hand in greeting.

"Ikari Yuji," they respond, returning the handshake with a firm grip. "And you?"

"Fujii Y/N," I watched as recognition flickers in her eyes. "NO. WAY. Your dad is Fujii F/N?!" they exclaim, their surprise evident. "Yep, that's him," I nodded. "And I'm guessing your father is Ikari Hiko?"

"YEAH! They're in the same line of work!," they confirm with a smile.

As we exchange knowing glances, a bond of friendship forms between us, bridging the gap between strangers by our shared connection to the world outside these walls.

-

dumbasses + y/n

kageyama 09
ur a dumbass hinata
did you even use your head?

hinata 10!!
idiot of course i did
how was i able to do that if i dint use my head dumbass

y/n supremacy 🙇🏽‍♀️
wtfs happening lmfao
shoyo what did u do anyways

hinata 10!!
well i did a feint-
and it was my first time doing it
bokuto-san taught me it while at training camp last week

y/n supremacy 🙇🏽‍♀️
wait u know bokuto-san?

hinata 10!!
yeahh we met at the training camp last week

kageyama 09
i also met komori-san and sakusa-san in the training camp in tokyo

y/n supremacy 🙇🏽‍♀️
i accidentally bumped into komori-san yesterday

tsukishima 11
lmfao fucking dumbass

y/n supremacy 🙇🏽‍♀️
stfu tall ass

-

As the conversation progressed, I slipped my phone away, wanting to fully participate in the events unfolding around me. With recess coming to an end, I looked forward to the following free period, which would give me with the time to go and try to audition for the music club.

I made my way to the music room, my steps fueled by anticipation of the approaching audition. I sat in front of the piano and let my fingers dance across the keys, the familiar melodies of the audition piece filling the room.

"I hope I don't end up chickening out.." I thought.

"You know I'll do anything you ask me to
but oh my god, I think I'm in love with you"
"Wishin' that you were mine, pull you in, it's alright"