FIVE

-

wbk 😵❌

oinkawa
iwa-chan~

iwaizumi
tf do u need from me?

mad dog
why tf is my name mad dog here
im changing it

mad dog changed mad dog to kyotani

kyotani
better.

kuroo added bokuto to the groupchat

mori-mori
heyy

y/n
hi komori-sannnnn

mori-mori
oh you're the pretty girl who bumped into me yesterday right?

y/n
i wouldnt say pretty cos no❤️
but yea i bumped into u yesterday

y/ni wouldnt say pretty cos no❤️but yea i bumped into u yesterday

tsukishima
dumbass

y/n
ffs tsukishima
its an ✨accident✨

tsukishima
ok
still a dumbass tho

-

As you laughed at his answer, you overheard someone mention you in a conversation nearby.

"Have you seen Kiyoomi and Y/N? That bitch is attempting to take him from me," the girl yelled angrily.

"Oh my God, get a fucking life. Y'all think of all kinds of shit just because you see your crush, who clearly isn't interested in you, hanging out with someone else," you snarled in response, unable to contain your frustration.

You stormed out of the classroom, stunning them with your blunt reaction, feeling the need to escape to the rooftop to vent your frustrations in private.

Seated on the rooftop floor, you leaned against the wall and poured your heart out into your journal.

"It's such a SHITTY day today. Is everyone in this school shit? Why do I even try to bother being liked by people when I can't even make any friends here? First and foremost, YOU GUYS AREN'T EVEN DATING. Second, HE'S OBVIOUSLY NOT INTERESTED IN GIRLS RIGHT NOW PLUS I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCK HE IS. BECAUSE IF HE WAS, HE'D BE DATING THE PRETTIEST GIRL IN THIS SCHOOL, WHICH I DID NOT WISH TO TRANSFER TO."

After finishing your rant, you noticed someone near the rooftop stairwell, making you feel embarrassed about being caught in such a vulnerable moment.

You, the new student, were unfairly labeled as a "boyfriend-stealer" despite your disinterest, while Sakusa Kiyoomi, the obnoxious, popular, ace of the school, seemed to embody the epitome of unattainable popularity.

a/n
YOO THANKS FOR 100 READS ISBJSIJD