TWENTY

-

"KATO. HARU. DID YOU EAT MY BACON?" I yelled accusingly, feeling a surge of annoyance.

"NO, THE FUCK?" Haru shot back defensively.

"THEN WHO ATE IT?" I exclaimed, frustration mounting as I scanned the room.

"Oh my god. What's the deal with all the noise? It's 6 am," Ray groaned, rubbing his eyes tiredly as he entered the kitchen.

"WELL, IT'S 'CAUSE SOMEONE ATE MY BACON,"

"AS I SAID, I DIDN'T EAT IT!" Haru reiterated, his tone exasperated.

"You both! SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY," Ray interjected, clearly fed up with our early morning bickering.

"Hmph!" I huffed indignantly, storming off to get ready for school in an hour.

As we arrived at school, I noticed the curious stares from other students as Haru opened the car door for me. Their puzzled expressions only added to my confusion.

"Y/NNNNN," I heard familiar voices call out. It was Yuji and Akira.

"OH MY GOD YUJI, AKIRA!" I exclaimed excitedly, rushing over to them and enveloping them in a tight hug.

"Can't... breathe..." Yuji gasped out, struggling under my tight embrace.

"Oi, Y/N, stop hugging them so tightly," Haru scolded with a chuckle.

"Oh, sorry, it's just that I've missed y'all," I apologized, releasing them from my grip.

"GIRL, SAME. WHAT? OKAY, WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?" Akira asked, looking at my friends curiously.

"They're dumbasses. Except for Norman and Ray because they're really smart, and Emma because she's super swag," I explained with a grin.

"So, basically, he's the dumbass," I added, pointing teasingly at Haru.

"YOU MOTHER-" Haru started, but Emma and Norman quickly intervened, preventing any further escalation.

Heading to the principal's office to get our schedules, we discovered that the three of us had the same classes, as did Haru and I.

"Why the f- I need Norman, I want to switch," I pouted, already dreading the thought of being stuck with him for the rest of the year.

- Sakusa's POV

(lets jus name sakusas teammates t1 and t2 lmfao i cant think of names rn)

"Have you heard? Fujii Y/N's back," one of my classmates remarked, breaking the morning practice's easy banter.

"After leaving like that to go back to the states?" my other classmate asked, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Yeah, but she was with four other people. She said they were her childhood best friends, which I heard ok, I'm not sure."

"That's too bad bruh. She looks like she's dating the grey-haired one," T2 scowled, his expression turning sour at the thought.

"Why am I feeling this way? After she's back? Kiyoomi, you have a girlfriend, stop that," I chastised myself inwardly, trying to quell the unexpected surge of emotions.

After the light morning practice, I made my way to the classroom, disinfecting my table before taking my seat.

"Okay, class, calm down. We have two new students starting with us. Come in, you two,"

As the door opened, I caught sight of a certain h/c-haired girl entering, followed closely by a grey-haired boy.

The h/c-haired girl entered with a warm smile on her face, and as she turned to exchange words with the grey-haired boy, her eyes sparkled with mischief.

"Hi, y'all may know me or may not, I'm Fujii Y/N. Pleasure to meet you," she introduced herself, her voice carrying a cheerful tone.

"I'm Kato Haru. It's nice to meet you," the grey-haired boy responded politely, but I couldn't help but notice the subtle exchange between them.

While trying to hold back her laughter, Y/N subtly mouthed "you motherfucker" to him, a playful glint in her eyes. It was a familiar gesture, one that she had directed at me on several occasions in the past.

How did I know what she was saying? Because despite our differences, Y/N and I shared a unique friendship, one that even distance and time couldn't erase. (Even if it technically did erase everything they had LMAO)