Chapter 1 The Case

Chibi A/N: So is the reader Renegade or Paragon?

A/N: Neither, That system was way too black and white for my taste, even if Renegade is the badass option and the Paragon option being the one Bioware wants you to pick, Also they're going to act a bit different because of that change.

Chibi A/N: Fear enough. Are their Furries in this Book?

A/N: Nope, None.

Chibi A/N: *Looks at him in Disbelief* Right... What about OC's?

A/N: A few, but they won't clutter up the Harem roster.

Chibi A/N: Ok what the hell is going on!? You usually stick something in here!

A/N: You'd be right as I do like to put a spin on things, The story of Mass Effect was good and thought out at least until the end, but I will be deviating from the norm to make something different as I don't want to Directly copy too much from the story of the games, especially the end of Mass Effect 3.

Chibi A/N: Yeah I hear you there, That was a fucking shit fest and a half.

A/N: So you ready to get started?

Chibi A/N: Why the hell not? Let's go make a story about hot alien babes!

A/N: Alright let's get started!

Within a somewhat subpar apartment, you stare at yourself in the mirror for a solid minute as you started to have nightmares of the past again, even now you can hear the gunshots and the screams of agony from your men back when you used to be a soldier for the Alliance and you felt a mix of rage and grief wash over you for those who you let down, but you swiftly shake it off as what was happened can never change as you looked at the dog tags dangling around your neck " All I can do is keep pushing forward. " You thought as you knew if you stopped and thought about the past for too long you'd most likely eat a bullet and you felt no knew that it would be throwing those men's lives away for nothing, but you shake these thoughts from your head as you haven't even gotten dressed yet which causes you to let out a bit of a sigh.

(Y/N): God damn it, I can't be thinking of the past when lives are on the line.

You state as you open your closet and put on some clothes for the day and grabbed the gun from your desk.

(I do not own these images... And I know It kinda looks horrible, Editing these things on a phone isn't easy for me, and my fat thumbs.)