Chapter 3 Twisted Enhancements

Chibi A/N: So you are done watching Anime?

A/N: For now yes, After all, can't conduct research without context.

Chibi A/N: You're seriously thinking about making another book, aren't you?

A/N: Yep!

Chibi A/N: *Sigh* Fine it's not like I can stop you.

A/N: Really? No threat of being Pickled?

Chibi A/N: Nope. I'm just going to allow you to dig your own grave.

A/N: Woah! That became dark quickly.

Chibi A/N: Not really. You'll be setting yourself up for even more stress trying to keep up with updating everything.

A/N: Ok... And?

Chibi A/N: *Facepalm* Just start the story.

A/N: Already on it!

You and your team began to climb up the hill and start to cautiously make your way towards the camp.

(Y/N): Weapon's free people. I don't like the fact those spikes are unattended.

You state as you recall when you had to fend off a horde of Varren in a supposedly empty Varren den after some troops decided to have a party there, but saving drunk privates from Varren is in the past and you push those thoughts into the back of your mind as you and your team approach the research camp with caution.

Kaiden: I've got a bad feeling about this.

He stated as your team passes a few of the giant spikes with impaled victims on them and Destry looks at him with a bit of a clinical look.

Destry: Hon solo would like his revenue now, Kaiden.

He said jokingly annoying Kaiden ever so slightly as he continued to scan the area for hostiles as Ashly rolled her eyes " Great. We have a wise-ass on our team. Lovely... " She thought with a hint of disdain.

(Y/N): Cut the chatter! Search the area quickly! If you don't find any survivors radio in and-

An ear peacing scream suddenly flooded your ears and everyone looked towards the research shed's where the sound emanated, however, before you could order your team to rush towards the shed's the spikes began to retract and the bodies suddenly prayed themselves of the stands as soon as the spikes fully retracted... And what your team saw was... Horrifying.

 Horrifying