Chapter 7 Old Wound's Reopened

Chibi A/N: Ok so who are we starting with first?

Fem A/N: Well... We can start with the Reader like any normal person would do.

A/N: Yeah... But... Actually yeah that might be a good first stop.

HR: Hey when did another-?

Chibi A/N: *Shoots HR's face with a Tank* SHUT UP TIMMY!!!

Fem A/N: Short answer, Mitosis.

A/N: That'll be explained in the Sonic book if anyone wants details, Well in the Chapter I HOPE to finish soon after this one. Don't worry I haven't forgotten the TMNT book, I'm working on the Chapter as I do other Chapters. It's something I do when I get tired of writing Lemons. Now let's get this chapter started!

(Oh and someone did ask "Who's Vogue?" in one of the previous chapters. That's the Last name of Destry. Normally in the Military or in this case the Alliance, they say people's Rank and Last Name when addressing them. They don't always do it, but I felt like clearing the air a bit there. Anyway back to the story!)

The situation with Zealander and Jokotsu seems to be wrapping up a bit. Zealander was trying to fight back with broken armor and a few glancing wounds. Nothing fatal of course, but you could tell Jokotsu could kill him at any time. What his goals are is the question that's floating in the back of your mind right now. It wasn't just you either. The STG and Counsel were trying to figure that out as well but weren't getting much success either. All anyone could do was watch the duel and see what happened.

Zealander: *Grunt!* DAMN IT!!! Why won't you take this Seriously!? You killed my men in cold blood and destroyed a planet! Yet you don't even bat an eye! Are you that disconnected from emotion that you'd casually disregard what you did!? Like we were nothing but a Fly to be smacked aside!?

The Turian general roared as he still tried to hit the cold-hearted general. Yet no matter how hard he tried Jokotsu simply and effortlessly dodged his attacks.

Zealander: And then even after your kind lost the war, the council decided to kiss up to you! You should have been tried for your Crimes and thrown into the deepest darkest pit known to the galaxy, not given the freedom to do what you pleased with Little to no intervention! So tell me! Why were my men Butchered for nothing!?

Jokotsu dodged another attack with even more ease as Zealander's attacks grow more frantic. It's clear the general was losing control of his emotions and his attacks most certainly reflect that. Wide powerful swings with no clear thought put into them. You'd probably be able to dodge them with ease yourself at this point.

Zealander: *Grunt!* Why did the families of those brave men not given Justice!? Why haven't you paid for your crimes!?

The General started to wind up for an attack. Something done more out of blind rage than any sense of practicality. You knew that this attack would fail as Jokotsu dodged faster strikes than this. This next attack might be his end.

Zealander: TELL M-!!!

*Shrk!*

Before Zealander could make another attack or even finish his sentence, Jokotsu Stabbed him in the mouth. The tip of the blade was poking out through the back of his head as blue blood dripped down onto the floor. The Cold Human stared at Zealander as she died at the end of his blade. However, the General's sudden death while enough to give everyone a healthy dose of surprise wasn't going to be the most surprising thing to come out of this duel to the death.