[S2] Sweet Ride

RED BASE

The Warthog is facing down towards the reds and Doc.

Simmons: Okay, I get it. You build a remote control for the jeep in to Lopez.

Sarge: Yep. But there's no way anyone could have found out how to turn it on. I hid it in a place no one would ever look. Unless... Hey. Pretty in Pink. Were you messin' with my robot?

Donut: What're you asking me for?

Grif: So someone else controls the jeep right now? And the big gun attached to it?

Seville: That sounds bad.

Sarge: Oh, get a pair, you bunch o' Barbies. Even if they figured out how to turn it on, they'd never know the set of code words to control it. Only me and my diary know that.

Ayumi arrives

Ayumi: Hey! what's up?

Grif: Bad timing, Okuto.

BLUE BASE

At the top of the blue base, the blue team gathers around Church, who still hears the beeping noise.

Church: There, you hear that?

Tucker: Is it like a screaming, high pitched whistling noise, followed by a series of random clicks?

Church: No it's just like this constant 'beep beep beep' noise.

Tucker: Oh... then no, I don't hear anything.

Church: Do you eh, wait - do you actually hear a series of whistling noises followed by some random clicks?

Tucker: No, I was just tryin' to be helpful

Church: Yeah, well, you're failing. How about you, Okuto?

Azumi shrugs.

Church: Not helping.

Caboose: All I hear is that voice, you know telling us to kill all our friends before they have a chance to kill us.

Church and Tucker stares at Caboose.

Caboose: Wait, you guys don't hear that?

Church: Oh man, I can't take this any more. Tucker, you're gonna have to do something, man, this beeping is going to drive me crazy.

RED BASE

When the Warthog heard Church's words, It activates.

Warthog: (beep beep beep beep) Drive.

Sarge: Jumpin' Jehozafats, they've cracked the code. Those dern windtalkers.

Seville: Seriously?

Ayumi: Uh. Guys?

The Warthog drives straight at Doc and hits him. He lands in the driver's seat as it continues driving away with him.

Donut: Hey, he's taking the jeep.

Doc: Help, the jeep is kidnapping me!

Donut: Now he's taunting us. This is just embarrassing.

Simmons: Hey Sarge, new rule. How 'bout we just don't take any more prisoners, since we seem to suck at it.

Seville: Good point.

Ayumi: Yeah.

BLUE BASE

Caboose kneels in front of Church. As Caboose helps Church, Tucker instructs Caboose, while Azumi faces the cliff face behind them, never wanting to watch something weird.