[S1] SPF 0

CLIFF NEAR RED BASE

Church Tucker and Caboose standing over Church's dead body.

Church: I am not happy about this.

Caboose: I have an idea... I have an idea!

Tucker: Yeah, we heard you the first time, Caboose. We were just ignoring you.

Azumi glared at Tucker.

Caboose: Since you possessed that red guy, and took control of him, why don't you just possess your own body?

Church: Oh I see, so that way I would be living inside of my own dead body.

Caboose: Yes.

Church: Unable to move, just, laying there, rotting in the sun for all eternity.

Caboose: Yes.

Church: Okay Caboose, I'll be sure to get right on that.

Caboose: I think you are a mean ghost.

Tucker: Dude, you really stink.

Church: What?

Tucker: Your body, it stinks.

Church: Tucker, the first chance we get, you are going to bury my body.

Tucker: Quit your bitching, nothing's going to happen to it.

Church: It's a freaking indignity! My body fought hard for this army, and it deserves to be laid to rest.

Azumi:(In her thought) No, you don't. You are one arrogant and lazy asshole of a leader.

Tucker: Get over it, you're already dead. What's the worst that could happen now?

Caboose: Hey, Church, look, birds! Why are they flying around in circles?

Church:(sigh), God.

RED BASE

Grif: Okay, I'll go again. I spy something, that begins with...

Simmons: Dirt.

Grif: Damn! How did you-

Simmons: Well, because you did rock last time. That's all that's out here, is rock and dirt.

Grif: Yeah, this canyon sucks.

Back to the blues overlooking Tex working on the tank. Caboose is holding the sniper rifle

Church: How long do you figure until Tex fixes the tank?

Tucker: Not much longer, she said it's going pretty well. The gun's almost working, and then she'll get it moving again.

Church: Oh, that's just fantastic.

Tucker: Why would that upset you?

Church: Because as soon as she gets the tank online, she's gonna use it against the reds, and they're all gonna die.

Tucker: The reds dying is a good thing.

Azumi began worrying about her sister at the Red base.

Church: No Tucker, it's not a good thing. As soon as we beat the reds, Tex is outta here. And I still haven't figured out a way to get that A.I. out of her head.

Caboose: A.I.

Church: Shut up, Caboose. And if I don't get it out before she leaves.

Tucker: If she leaves you won't ever find her again.

Church: Right.

Tucker: So what're you gonna do?

Church: I guess I'm gonna do the only thing that I can do. I have to warn the reds before she fixes the tank.

Azumi shift her eyes towards Tex, Who's done repairing the tank and probably overheard their plan.

Tucker: You're switching sides?

Church: Sorry guys. I don't have much choice.

Caboose: Church, uh, wha- what happens when the reds out here, to stop Tex, and then they come also with guns and they find us?

Church: I'll try to help you as best I can. Good luck guys.

Church disappears, going to the Red base.

Caboose: Does this mean I should try to kill Church now?

Tucker: I tell you what. Kill me. I promise not to come back.

Azumi: (In her thought)Don't worry. I'll kill you later, prick.

Caboose saw Donut at the distance, talking to Lopez.

Caboose: Hey! LOOK AT THIS! 

Tucker: No.

Caboose: They have, a girl. They have another girl!

Tucker: A what?

Caboose: A girl, a girl! Look, another pink armor!

Tucker: Oh man, how come they get another girl?

Azumi rolled her eyes. Tex calls them from below.

Tex: Uh, you guys realize that I'm a chick, right? And that I'm standin' right here?

Caboose and Tucker turn toward Tex.

Tucker: Yeah Tex, but when we say a girl, we mean a girl- girl.

Tex: And what the hell does that mean?

Caboose and Tucker are backing up from the edge of their ledge.

Caboose and Tucker: nothing 

Tucker: Wait a second. If Tex heard that, do you think she heard Church's secret plan to warn the reds about her?

Caboose: I don't know... but I think I know how to find out.

Caboose steps up to the edge of the cliff but, Azumi pulls him away from the edge.

Tucker: Whoo! Nice save, Azumi.

Azumi: Don't be so relieved, Tucker. I think She already knew Church's plan.

==The End==

A/N: Hey guys, thank you for reading this chapter and, I hope you guys enjoy the story!

PS: Sorry for the long wait.