[S1] The Package Is in the Open

BLUE BASE

The blue team, minus Azumi, are standing on top of the blue base looking the one who "capture" the flag

Church: Let me get this straight. You gave this guy our flag?

Caboose: Is that bad?

Church: Bad? Oh no, that's not bad! Next time he comes over, why don't you just help him blow up the whole gosh damn base?

Tucker: There! There he is!

Church pulls out his sniper rifle and Aims at Donut with the flag

Church: Where? Oh! Yeah! oh, I got him! He's sneakin' around back behind the cliffs.

Tucker: He must be one smart son of a bitch.

MIDDLE OF NOWHERE

Donut: Aw, man, I am so freakin' lost. Where the hell is the base?

BLUE BASE

Church: "Oh, shit. Hey, Tucker, look at his armor. It's red.

Tucker: Ah, man! That means it's their sergeant."

Church: Well, that makes sense. At least now we know how he got by our defenses.

Caboose: Uh, you know, he came in the back door where you guys were standing.

Tucker: Yeah, okay, well, let's take him out, then.

Church aims at Donut using his sniper rifle.

Church: Roger that. Okay. Say goodnight Sarge.

CAVE NEAR BLUE BASE- a few minutes ago

Ayumi has been waiting for her sister for a while. She missed her sister even though it is not too far from Red Base. Ever since the transfer to the Red Army, she felt lonely without her sister, because she is the only person in her entire life to be with her side. When she transferred to Blood Gulch Outpost-One and later, scouted the other side of the boxed canyon, she glad that she saw her sister at Blue base. The sisters occasionally meet each other in a cave near the Blue Base to greet each other.

Azumi: You really missed me are you?

Ayumi immediately turns around and face Azumi.

Ayumi: Sis, you scared me!

Azumi: (low chuckle) Wow. You scared that easy?

Ayumi: (pouts)...no?

Azumi: Oh, Ayumi.

The sisters stare each other for a moment. They glad that they are safe.

Ayumi: It has been a long time, Sis.

Azumi: A long time? We meet each other every once in  a month.

Ayumi: Hey! Sometimes it gets kinda lonely you know? 

Later on, they chat with each other for a moment about life on the opposites sides while avoiding mention the past they have been regret for a few years after they left the Insurrectionist. Their conversation stops when they hear four shots outside the cave.

Ayumi: What was that?!

Azumi: It's coming from the outside.

As they exited the cave while not being seen, they saw Donut crouching down while holding a Blue flag.