[S1] How the Other Half Lives

RED BASE

Inside the base, Simmons, and Ayumi waking up while Seville is lying down on the floor while in pain.

Simmons: (groan) What the? Huh!?

Simmons realized that Ayumi is sitting on Simmons' lap. They awkwardly stared at each other for a moment, both of them blushed by that embarrassing moment.

Simmons: Uhhh... W-well uhmm...

Ayumi chuckles in embarrassment.

Simmons: Uhh, Let's ignore what just happened, okay.

Ayumi: Heh, Agreed.

The two heard Seville groans in pain. Seville is lying on the floor after Tex pounded him hard.

Ayumi: We need to help him, Simmons. Seville got beat up a lot.

Simmons: Yeah.

They heard Grif from outside.

Grif: OH MY GOD! Sarge!

Both worried about what would happen to Sarge, Simmons and Ayumi carried Seville and exited the base.

"Dead World"

Sarge began to wondering where he is.

Sarge: (echoing) Hello? Hello? I said hello? Hello. Is anybody out here?

Church approaches Sarge.

Church: Holy cow, would you stop yelling? I'm here.

Sarge: What is this place?

Church: Well, that's... kinda hard to explain. Uhm... You were shot in the head, buddy. So, here you are.

Sarge: Am I dead?

Church: Are you dead? Well, yeah, that's how I ended up here.

Sarge: Are you some kinda Angel?

Church: (laughs) am I an Angel. Uh, (clears throat) yeah, actually, I am, I'm an Angel. Um, do you wanna go to Heaven? 'Cause it's, like, ten bucks to get in.

Sarge: Well I uh, I didn't really bring any, I mean, my wallet's back in the car.

Church: Hey you don't have it there, huh? Well uh, that's too bad. Pretty crappy reason to be damned to Hell for an eternity.

Sarge: I don't remember dyin'.

Church: Yeah, that's my fault too. I was... sort of possessing your body at the time that you were shot. Sorry about that.

Sarge: Hold on a second, that ain't fair.

Church: Not fair? Yeah, join the fricking club. I got shot by my own tank.

Sheila appears not too far away from them.

Sheila: Target locked.

Church: Oh ha ha, very funny Sheila. Shut up! You know I still haven't forgiven you. I didn't say you could talk to me yet. Go there and get, go, get, go for the base. Shoo, shoo!

Sheila hangs turret in shame and drives off.

RED BASE

Grif tries to wake up Sarge while Simmons and Ayumi carried Seville

Grif: Sarge! Don't you give up on me soldier, do you hear me? I'm ordering you!

"Dead World"