Una vez más (Bia)

It's an AU, about the serie, Bia. I'll hope you like it.

........

Hello everybody!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Beatriz Urquiza, but everyone knows me as Bia. I'm 19 years old and I live in Buenos Aires. I'm a normal girl, despite being a famous singer. Singing is not just a job for me, but my passion and I so love to do it. I am not good at sports, so I have chosen the perfect profession for me.

My attraction to singing started many years ago. I was a little child when I heard my sister singing a song. It was so beautiful, that I always wanted to hear it. I asked my sister to teach it to me, and she did. She taught me singing and playing on the piano. I loved this part of my life...

Years after I went to a school, which specialised in singing. That place was beautiful and I learnt so many things, such as how to sing in front of the public. I studied to read sheet music and write songs.

I was 14 years old when I had my first performance at a school ceremony. I was alone on the stage and I had a little fear, but when the music started my fear flew away. I sang a nice song about friendship and everyone liked it. At the end of the performance, I got huge applause. The feeling when you hear people like what you do, one of the best things in the world. From that day on I knew I would be a singer.

Yes, this is my blog. It sounds like a perfect life without sadness, but it isn't real. There's a big thing, which none of the articles mentioned about me and my family.

Behind the brilliance, I have a sad past. My sister died in an accident many years ago, but I still miss her. I was so young when she died. The pain caused by her absence is unbearable.

From that day on, there are three of us left, my mum, my dad and me. We have a perfect bond, and I really love them, but when the accident comes into play we always argue. I would like to know more about the case, but they don't want to tell me anything, because the wound left after the accident still hurts them. So do I, but I like speaking about Helena, she is my sister despite all these, and I still miss her!

Our everyday routine didn't change a lot after the case, but I feel it. In the old times, I always sang with my sister, but now I can't. My mum still my chief confidant, but my father isn't. His health much deteriorated due to the accident, and the fact that I'm dating a Gutiérrez only makes things worse.

The Gutiérrez family was the other family which harmed in the accident. They lost their son too, and the other son became a wheelchair man. They still blamed us because of the case, due to it is said that Helena was driving at the time of the accident. It may have been so, but it was still just an accident!

However, Manuel, my boyfriend not like this. He doesn't blame us, but my father doesn't trust in him. Manuel is a nice person, and I really love him, luckily my mother understands it.

Now I'm standing on the stage and singing my song, Una Vez Más. I wrote about Helena, but nobody knows it except for my family members, my close friends and of course Manuel.

Sabes que al pasado

No lo puedes evitar

Que te has encerrado

A llorar tu soledad

I searched for Manuel and I looked into his beautiful eyes. I always sing for him, because he calms me down.

Cada uno inventa

Una razón para no ser

Si tú me lo pides

Yo aquí me quedaré

The music became faster and I started to dance, but I am still singing.

Déjame que lo intente

Una vez más

Lo sueños siempre dicen

La verdad

Si duelen las heridas

Si vas a la deriva

Siempre hay una salida

Ya verás

The music was slower again, and I closed my eyes. A lot of memorial images ran into my mind, about me and Helena.

Sientes el deseo

No lo puedes explicar

Nadie, pero nadie

Puede estar en tu lugar

Y ves a lo lejos

Un rayo al amanecer

Será tu esperanza

Aquí estoy, ya no me iré

I opened my eyes and a tear flowed down on my face. The music became again faster and the melancholy flew away.

Déjame que lo intente

Una vez más

Lo sueños siempre dicen

La verdad

Si duelen las heridas

Si vas a la deriva

Siempre hay una salida

Ya verás

El tiempo pasa

A tu velocidad

Nadie resiste

Tanta soledad

Déjame que lo intente

Una vez más

Lo sueños siempre dicen

La verdad

Si duelen las heridas

Si vas a la deriva

Siempre hay una salida

Ya verás

The audience were celebrating, I heard someone screaming, and my concert finished. I waved and bowed and left the stage.

If I sang this song, I always remember my sister, and I got a lack of sadness, but I know she would happy if she heard it.

I was sitting in a chair backstage and I was waiting for my boyfriend. He appeared in the corridor, but he wasn't alone. He leads a woman, who's got a familiar face.

I couldn't believe it!

She couldn't be Helena, or so?

I stood up and stepped into them.

"Hi Bia!" the woman said with a smile.

"Helena?!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Yes, I am. Finally, I found you!" she said and hugged me tightly. Manuel only blinked and didn't understand anything. Nor do I, but my sister is here and she is alive!

We finished our hug.

"How are you alive? Where were you?" I asked her, and my tears still flowed.

"I lost my memories, and when I got back I started to searching for you, and now I find you," she explained with a huge smile on her face.

"But the half-world know me because I am famous now."

"I know, and due to it, I had difficult work. I couldn't go to you as easy as I want."

This was the day when I got back my sister. She told everything, what had happened to her, and now we are living like a family.