Nada Me Podrá Parar (Soy Luna, Lutteo)

This one shot is a continuation of Dejarlo Todo. I hope you'll enjoy it!

.....

Luna woke up because the sun was shining and bothered her the too much light. Thanks to Matteo she could sleep well, and she wasn't so nervous now like the day before.

When she opened her eyes she surprised, because she was alone in her hotel room. Nina wasn't there and her boyfriend neither. She remembered that she fell asleep on Matteo's shoulder, but she didn't remember when he had left her.

Slowly got up and looked for her slippers which weren't next to her bed, where she remembered to have done it.

"Again," she moaned tired and found her slippers under the bed. She couldn't imagine how they got there, but it was the third time during this travel.

She changed her clothes and prepared for breakfast when she checked the time. "Que?!" The clock showed 7 o'clock which was very early despite the clarity. Now she didn't know what she should do. Her turn was in the afternoon, so she had a lot of time and she didn't want to go to breakfast so early, because she needed energy for the competition.

She lay back on her bed again, but now in her National training clothes. She didn't want to fell asleep, so she thought. She was thinking about her program, she imagined all the movements, all the steps, all the jumps, and she felt she could do it perfectly even the double axel. A huge smile appeared on her face. Yesterday's nervousness turned into something else. It wasn't calmness, but confidence.

One hour had passed and Luna's stomach growled indicating to her she was hungry. She went down to have breakfast. She wanted some company, but she didn't want to wake up her friends, so she was eating alone when a familiar face appeared in the breakfast room. Luna's eyes lit up when she noticed her best friend. She gestured to her to join, and the girl with glasses happily sat down in front of her.

"Why did you get up so early?" she asked after she had sat down.

"The sun was shining a lot, because I forgot to pull the curtains, so it woke me up," she explained while she was stirring her coffee. A smile appeared on Nina's face. She knew how forgetful her friend was. "And you?"

"I like getting up early, you know." The straight hair girl took a sip of her tea.

"Where did you sleep?" Luna asked her best friend curiously.

"At Jim and Yam, because yesterday you wanted to be alone, and Matteo said to me he had left you because you had fallen asleep, and I didn't want to wake you up," she explained what happened yesterday. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yes, I am. Matteo helped me to swing on the nervousness. Now I feel confident." She smiled at her best friend.

The time passed quickly and the time of the competition came. Luna warmed up and did the double axel perfectly, so her confidence grew more. Her coach was satisfied with her warming up, the next step was her free program.

She stepped on the rink with her confidence, but her heartbeat was really fast. She was excited, because of the general public. Before the music started, she had imagined her choreography quickly and picked up the starting position. Nada Me Podrá Parar started and she started skating.

Aunque el mundo gire al revés
Y mis planes sean de papel
Siento que todo puede cambiar
Hoy es hoy

She did a perfect triple loop, a double flip which was her favourite jump combination. Turned around and started to do a hard, but spectacular spin.

Escuchar la voz del corazón
Ignorar el odio y el rencor
Y vivir la vida con amor
Es mi elección

So far everything has gone well, and now started the chorus of the song. It was her favourite part and it connected her.