11 Razones (Bia, Thiana)

Hi everyone! I rewrote 11 Razones with a different ship. I hope you do not team Vilena, and you will like it.

....

Ana/Helena's POV

I made an important decision. I am meeting Victor.

I haven't met him for more than ten years, and today I will. I must clear myself and show that I am alive, I haven't died in the accident, and Victor will be the first step in this hard way.

I am so nervous; my legs are trembling, and my heart is beating fast. For some reason I want to look pretty, so I've been standing in front of my wardrobe for an hour, and I try to find the perfect outfit. I don't know why I want to be pretty because Victor isn't my boyfriend anymore.

Finally, I've found the perfect clothes, and I make myself ready for going out. I go down the stairs and meet Thiago.

"Hi!" I welcome him shy.

"Hi, Ana! Are you ready?" he asks me.

"I'll never be ready for it, but I need to do this step."

"You got this; I know." He encourages me. "By the way, you look awesome. I think you have a different glow today."

"Thank you." I show him a smile.

He always finds the perfect words to encourage me. I really love him. But today I see a little fear in his eyes. I know this is also hard for him, because I will meet my ex, and Thiago is afraid of losing me.

"You need to go." He put his hand on my shoulder to give me some courage.

I nod, but before I left, I hug him tightly.

"Thank you for everything," I whisper in his ear.

I let him and go to the door. Full of doubt and fear, I open the gate and I leave the Kunst Residence.

---

Our meeting's place is in the park, nowhere else than on the padlocks' bridge. I chose this place because it was a special place for us. Here locked our love which now doesn't exist in that form.

Yes, I like him, but not love him that way.

I squat down and try to find our padlock. It isn't luxurious and pink like the others, but it was very special for us. I find it and I grab the little object which has been being hung there for many years. It is a bit rusty and worn, but the two letters are still visible. An H and a V.

I let the padlock down and I straighten up. I look around and I find Victor coming up to the bridge. A second later our gazes meet, and he looks very puzzled. Yes, he recognized me.

A big sigh is left by my mouth, it's the time.

"Helena!" Victor seems scared and happy at the same time.

"Yes, I am." I leave a smile on my face, but my legs are trembling again.

"I can't believe it! How can it be possible?" he asks me, and he looks like, he is seeing a ghost. Yes, the ghost can be me, after the accident he can think that.

I step closer. "We need to talk." He nods, and we went to a bench, where I can sit down.

"How can it be possible?" Victor asks again, with tears in his eyes.

"Honestly, I don't know either, but I survived. Many memories went lost, and only a few parts of it got back. But now I know who I am, where I belong to."

"Does your family know it?"

"No," I sigh. "You're the first who I tell the truth. I have a lot of fear, how they will react."