Claroscuro (Soy Luna, Ámbar Smith)

Hello Everyone! This one shot will be a bit different from the earlier ones. Here, the song won't be sung by anyone, but its lyrics and its vibe will reflect on the story. I always wanted to know why haven't Ámbar spoken with the mirror in S3, so I write my version about it. This story contains scenes from the show, but they are rewritten, and I changed some things. I hope you will like it!

........

"She found out the truth," I said to my reflection. "No, so it can't end. We had to win. The heritage is mine!"

I shook my head sometimes maybe everything changes, maybe I get up from this nightmare. But nothing happened. I was sitting in front of my combing table in the same way, and the same girl looked back at me from the mirror. Broken and weak.

"No! I am not weak nor broken!"

The girl from the mirror looked back at me angrily on whose face the makeup smeared, leaving a dark patch on her beautiful face. My reflection was the old shadow of myself, even though it was more like me than I would have confessed to anyone before. The perfect look, the fashionable, colorful clothes, and the kind smile were only camouflage. A mask that I put on every day and covered my real identity. But I am not like that, not anymore.

"She took Matteo from you, she moved into your home, you had to go to the same school, and you had to share with her the rink as well. The only place where you could really be yourself, where you didn't have to hear that criticism that Sharon said to you."

"You have to be perfect. You are the leader. You move every thread. You can't show your weakness."

What is perfection? Is that I suffocating all emotions in me and creating an image that seems invulnerable? Or is that I am the best in my class, and I am The Queen of the Rink?

"But now Sharon isn't here and her criticism neither. You can't count on her anymore."

I am strong, I'll get through this somehow!

A tear ran down my face, wet and cold.

"No! You can't cry!" I growled at the girl. "What is that now? You can't miss Sharon so much! She just used you. She made you believe that you are Sol Benson and only used you to keep far Lunita from the truth. When dear Lunita found out the truth, Sharon—your precious defender—went as far as she could in defending herself. So much she was interested in you, so much she was your godmother that she hadn't even said a word where she is now. And she hadn't asked how you are."

But the tears were still running down on my face like a watercourse.

"Simón?"

I shuddered when I heard his name.

"You can't cry because of him. Yes, he broke your heart, but you did a mistake, you had fallen in love with him. He was only a part of your plan."

But then why does it hurt so much? I had to be disappointed in him like in everyone else, in turn, I believed he isn't like that. However, I had to realize that behind the warm brown eyes and the kind smile is the same liar person. He didn't care a whit what would happen with me after this. I did a mistake, but he was unable to hear my version. At least he would have been curious about my point of view!

My tears stopped, and I stood up from the table. I look around in my room. Everything was white, pink, glittering.

I went to my wardrobe with angry steps and opened widely its huge, white door. Its contents were colorful one by one, skirts, shorts, trousers, shirts, and blouses. Everything was pink, blue, green, yellow, purple—disgusting. As if we could cover the real face of the world as if everything would be fine with them. It would not be evil; it would not be a liar.