See You (BUMAR)

It was the day of the Laixdom concert. Hundreds of people were waiting for the opening of the show in Luna Park. They were like blades of grass in the field.

Excitement filled the space. Some of the people were talking loudly, thinking about who would open the concert. Other people were sitting with their phones in their hands and waited for the first performers in silence. They didn't want to miss any minute of it.

The stage was dark like the night-ski, only some little spot indicated the edge of the stage.

After a time Pixie – the head of the Laixdom – stepped on the stage and had a speech about the new place. She opened the concert and the crowd applauded as loudly as they could. Some of them were jumping in joy with their lighting phones in their hands.

Bia stepped on the stage, but nobody noticed it because of the darkness which hugged the stage. She waited for the moment when the lamps lit up and started to sing.

Ser, crecer, andar, pintar, cantar

Decir, gritar y amar

Es la vida la que ando

Vivo lo que estoy pensando

The audience screamed in joy when they noticed Bia on the stage. She was wearing red skinny trousers with a red top. Above the top, a black leather jacket with red glittery pearls was on her shoulders. Her hair was straight as usual, it fell on her shoulder. Her make-up highlighted her dark brown eyes with their dark grey colour. She looked like a diva who just got off her motorcycle.

The first verse was perfect and her voice loaded the stage and the whole place. It was gentle like a little breeze but hard like a trombone, so everybody can hear it even in the back rows.

*

Helena was preparing for her moment. She lost the opening, but she had a song with Víctor.

Helena and Víctor are the Moondust, the famous Argentinian band.

She was doing her makeup when she found a coin. It looked like what Bia had used a day earlier. A large B was engraved on the side of it. She turned it around and saw the same letter on that side.

Anger flooded her brain. Firstly, the thought slowly crawled into her mind and hit an angle in her head. After it, her hand clenched into fists, and she took a deep breath. She tried to calm down, but she could not. Her worthless "hermanita" cheated her. She knew she should have not trusted in her, but she did. Her last trust was lost in Bia.

The air left her mouth loudly with a little scream. It sounded like a tea maker when the water boiled in it. Grabbed the little coin, pocketed it and walked to the stage.

She stopped in the corner of the backstage, looked at it where her hermanita was singing the first verse of her song. A malicious smile appeared on her face when the perfect idea came into her mind. She stepped on the stage and started to sing the second verse of the song.

Mi estado se ve siempre conectado

He creado una imagen, sé bien lo que hago

Zapatero a su zapato

Me equivoco y sigo andando

She faced a surprised Bia who arranged her features in an instant. A kind smile sat on her mouth which showed the audience that everything was alright. Only her eyes revealed that she was full of anger. Her brown eyes narrowed and she sent an icy look to the singing Helena.

What is she doing here?

Helena's eyes indicated that this was a battle between the two Urquizas.