The letter K. *possible triggers*

I nearly choke on air as I fight to greedily gulp through my mouth and nose. It's impossible under the weight to expand my chest and lungs to inhale properly. I can only manage hasty shallow breaths. I don't quite comprehend what's happening and it's only adding to my growing terror. His back is to me as he straddles my chest. He's so heavy, and it's tiring just to get my air in. I wish I could just see him. I can't read him, let alone without being able to face his face and mannerisms.

"You have to trust me. You have to be still." I shiver and spare a little, but it's all nerves. I have little say in the matter. "Shh..." He rubs my sides and fronts of my legs. "Calm. Calm and still." I can't move my arms or legs to relieve stress, so I just tense my body andvtgrash my head for a moment until so energy is gone. Then I try to still. I'm already starting to cry, and I watch the sky gradually darken as the sun departs.

"I-I wish it was noon..." I stammer to distract myself. I see him retrieving something from his pockets but I can't make out what it is.

"Why?"

"I like the sun. It's warm and...and therapeutic. I feel better when I'm in the sun and I can see things. Colors. I like colors. Wh-what's going to happen?"

"Do you really want to know upfront or will it make things worse?" The embers of the fire cast a reddish glow on the side of his face as he looks back to me and he looks like an actual devil.

"I-I think I'll be better if I know, but I don't know..."

"I've got a knife, and I'm going to carve something of my choosing somewhere on you. I thought about heating it in the fire, and branding it in, but I have to know you trust me and will heede my words under pressure. You'll be still."

"I w-will be still." I mumble.

I know in my mind I cannot, not with a knife cutting me, but he has made this out to be a trust fall. If I don't cooperate, the punishment will be dire. I can tell by the importance he places on this. My life, or even exclusive of bodily harm are never promised here. If Bobbi could fight with her stomped face and battered head, I can survive this. I hope.

I squeal as the cold knife runs over my belly, on its smooth blunt edge. Taunting. Daring me to move or to jerk away. The horrific part is that even if I tried I doubt I could do anything or move far at all with this man's heft center of my chest and my limbs secured. I try to distract my mind, by any means necessary. I need reprieve, reassurance, something to take the edge off the pain I'm anticipating already. Oh God.

"Creature!" I blurt. "Come here. Creature." I plead. Creature is technically my best friend in this world, my one ally here. He has been my sole source of company through some of the toughest parts of my life. He comes to me and places his big furry head against my restrained hands. I move my fingers as best I can to pet him. I grimace as the knife continues it's swirls. From my side, hips, right above my public mound, my ribs and around my breast to the top of the rumpled shirt. To my throat which I almost tuck my chin on. Still. Be still.

A leaf travels through the sky, aglow with moonlight and the fire's ember. It quivers with the light breeze, mocking my body's reaction to the knife. He travels back down, knife settling on my hip. I suck in a sharp breath and it unexpectedly plunges. My feet and hands flex, my body wanting to draw up as I groan. My heartbeat is in my ears and he huffs. He randomly jabs a soft spot on my belly, just deep enough to inflict pain. My face is soaked with tears and nervous sweat. He's going to snap. He'll snap and kill me. All because I twitched.

"Creature." I croak as he licks my hands and snaps me back into reality. My fingers dig as best they can into his shaggy hair as I try to focus on him. "G-good...boy..."