Starting point

Ring* Ring * Ring* . I'm up, I'm up, I checked my phone, who would be calling me in the morning. I checked the caller Id and it was Jason or ji for short well not for short but he said to call him that so that's what I call him. "Yes"I answered, there was no noise on the other line "Hello ji" Still nothing " I'm going to hang up if you don't answer" He finally answered "Hey Dude" " why did you call me " " Nothing just wanted to tell you when are you going to get to the hospital" " what do you mean it's Sunday we start Monday " " Dude,it is Monday " What " Yeah Dude it's Monday " I'm on my way make an excuse for me " " Fine you owe me one Y/N" I hanged up the phone and started getting my stuff.

10 mins later
I ran into the hospital, I've been here before they treated my dad here before he passed . I ran into the intern lounge just before they were giving the residents there interns. " Hey y/n over here" I looked at the direction the voice came from it was Ji" I saved you a locker right next to mine" Thank you" I said. I walked to him when I bumped into a guy he yelled at me to watch it, before walking a way. What an ass, he bumped into me I thought. That's when all the resident's came in and started shouting there interns names. Dr grey, O'Malley, Karev, Steven's, yang, your with Doctor Bailey. I saw five people walk up and leave I was guessing that that was them. Next I heard the resident call my name. Doctor Y/L, Meza, Martínez, Sánchez, Agreste your with Doctor Lupercio.
I changed into my scrubs and then I walked to the front and outside the door I saw what I guessed to be my fellow interns. I walked up to them they all started saying there hellos. "Hi" a girl said to me" I'm Jane Martinez" " Hi" I said " I'm Y/N Y/L. " good to meet you" I said. I walked with the group till we got to a tall man." So you must be my interns" the tall man said. " well I am Doctor Lupercio and I will be your resident, you need help you ask me , your patient is coding you page me, you fail it reflects on me" he said. " Nurses will page you when they need you" he pointed at a pile of pagers we all grabbed one. " Your are interns that means you do not discharge patients or treat patients till I say you are ready to treat that type of patient". We were walking to what I suppose was the trauma center. We stopped in front of a door. " This is the pit where the trauma comes in" " Before we enter one last thing sleep where you can when you can"  we walked in to the pit and It was flooding with patients. " Go be doctors and do me a favor don't kill anyone ". He said and we all started walking to patients. I walked up to a woman that looked around her 30's " Hello My name is Doctor Y/L what is the problem".
A:n Leave a star please