Heart Break

It was a few months since the accident, I haven't talked to Derek outside of work but I have seen him with Meredith in the hospital . Flirting and sometimes talking something in my chest kept on hurting but I ignored it . Once I was getting on a elevator and the elevator doors opens and inside was Meredith and Derek, there shirts were ruffled you could tell they were kissing. Meredith walked Past me and said "Hi Y/N" I didn't respond and just walked into the elevator. Derek was looking at me but I also ignored him and just kept on scanning the chart information that I had. "Hey, How are you Has the vomiting stopped "he asked  I didn't respond that's when my floor arrived and I stepped out of the elevator. I decide I wanted to eat lunch. I went to the cafeteria there I saw Ji and Jane sitting at a table so I decided to join them in the table. "Hey guys" I said as I sat down "hey" they both said together . "What are you up to" Ji asked me "Nothing, what about Jane" I asked Jane looked like she was seeing ghosts "Earth to Jane" I said waving my hand in front of her face "What" she said "what were you looking at" I asked "Mcdreamy should be Mchotty" she said in a flirtatious tone I looked around and spotted Derek. "I have patients I have to check on"I said, I picked up my tray and got out of the cafeteria as fast as I could. I did end up somewhere but not in a patients room I went to a on-call room. I got inside the on-call room and I just sat down on the bed. That's when I saw somebody on top bunk of the bunk bed . "Are you ok"he asked in a groggy voice "I'm fine" I said starting to lay down on the bed. "You don't seem ok" he said "I am" I said clearly lying. "My name is George" he said Hello George My name is Y/N" i said "Nice to meet you Y/N" I was guessing he fell asleep because he didn't talk anymore. I fell asleep too.
A few minutes later
*Beep*  *Beep*  "what the"I whispered  someone was paging me, the page was coming from the nurses desk across the hospital. I made it outside the on-call room without making any noise I then sprinted into the direction I was being paged . I got there as fast as I could. But when I got there I saw a blonde girl with a bunch of my fellow interns. I got closer to where she was speaking "there is going to be a party at my house" Ji came up to me "wanna go, to get your mind off stuff" he said "sure, It can't hurt to go" I said "ok I'll meet you outside of the hospital when your shift is over" he said "ok see you then" I said as I started to walk off .
End of shift :
I was walking out of the hospital when I spotted Derek we made eye contact then I spotted Ji I ran for Ji "Get in the car" I said as I ran for his car He started the car and we drove off to the party. When we go there, there were no parking spaces Ji told me to wait inside, while he finds a spot to park the car. I got inside the house where I saw George he spotted me. "Hey Y/N"he said "hey George" I said "Want a drink" he asked "sure" I said he gave me one and left. It was a few hour's later when I decided to leave I couldn't find Ji so I decided to just walk home. I was walking out when I saw a car shaking I decided to check it out. I got closer and that's when I saw it. Derek and Meredith making out, Derek spotted me I looked him straight in the eyes and I started walking away. I heard shuffling than a car door opening. "Y/N wait" I heard Derek say but I still kept walking. He grabbed  my hand and forced me too turn around to face him. "What" I said "We have to talk" He said "Let go of me" I said louder than I intended. "No I want to talk" he said Firmly, I yanked my hand away "No Dr Shepherd" he was stunned that I called him Dr Shepherd even thought it was his name. I took this opportunity to make a run for it. I heard my name being called but I felt Tears in my eyes. I didn't look back I just ran to my apartment. I saw my cat Y/C/N. "Hey bud" I said, I sat down on my bed and began to cry. I knew what hurt inside my chest. It was Heartbreak