Finally

A.n: This chapter will contain smut but it will not be important to the story I say when it will start
When I got to the hospital I made my way to Dr Lupercio office to take my medical test. When I got there George came out and he had a big smile on his face. I went inside Dr Lupercio office "Dr Y/L sit down" I sat down, "This test will determine if you make it pass your intern year and become a resident". He handed me the test "you have two hours,starting now" he said. I finished it in an hour. I left the office felling confident. I went to go tend to patients. After a while I went to go find Derek because I received the voicemail that would tell me if I passed or failed. "What's up" he said "I got the voice mail" I said excitedly "Ok" he said "let's go to an on-call room" he said. We went to an on-call room. He locked the door and I played the voice mail. A lady started speaking "Hello Dr Y/L, I'm calling to tell you your results from your medical test" there was a pause "Congratulations you passed". I screamed of happiness I jumped on Derek he was smiling and spun me around. "Yay" I said. He kissed me passionately I kissed back with the same passion. "You know what that means" he said squeezing my ass "Yes I know" I said. "Meet me later at my house" he said "Ok" I said he walked out I and I was Excited. After my shift ended I went home to take a shower then I made my way to his house. I knocked on his door. He opened it, it looked like he just took a shower. "Welcome" he said, I came inside I saw that the bed was decorated with rose petals that made a heart. I turned to him "I love you" I said "I love you too"
*Smut starts now please skip to next chapter if not interested*🍋🍋
He kisssd me passionately, I kisssd back with the same passion. He took off my shirt and laid me down on the bed. He took off his own shirt,he then started to play with my nipples. I moaned, he smiled and kissed me before moving onto my neck. He sucked on my neck making me moan more there was defiantly going to be hickeys there later. Then he started to go down to my pants. He unbuckled them and took them off then he started kissing my crotch. He then removed my boxers revealing my Hard cock, He looked at it lustfully  he then started sucking  his head going up and down on me. I almost cummed and he noticed so he stopped. Then I got on top of him I started by taking off his pants reavling a tent in his boxers I started kissing the tent he was moaning. Went I took off the boxers it reavled a 7 inch Dick. I decied to suck it. I started to go down on it. I had the tip in my mouth then I licked the shaft up and Down then I started sucking it again. "That's it" Derek said I took in more at least half I went up and down. "Yes" he moaned I noticed he was close so I stopped then he got back on top of me. "Are you sure" he said "I'm ready" I said He got the lube from the side of the bed then he put lube on his fingers he pushed one finger in me. I moaned, it stung a bit. "I'm going to move" he said, I nodded He moved his finger until he found my sweet spot. I kept on moaning. Then he added a second finger he was Scisoring me. Then he added a third finger he was moving his fingers together.  "I think your ready" he said "Yes, put it in" I pleaded. He put on a condom because we didn't want to get pregnant yet. "Get on your back" he said "I wanna see you while I take your virginity" he said, I got on my back he lined him self up with my hole then he put the tip in. I moaned. He then slide in completely. "Your so big" I moanded. "I'm going to move" he said "Ok" I said He began to move slowly. It was a slow pace. He was kissing me while moving. "Faster" I said "Please" I pleaded. He then started to pick up the pace he was full on pounding me. I moaned a lot, he was whispering in my ear. "Your doing so good baby". "Your so tight" he said. He kept on pounding me for a while. "Derek" I moanded "Faster" I said, He listened and started pounded me even faster. I put my legs on top of him so I could pull him closer to me. "Yes" I moaned. He kept on grunting. "I'm close" I said "Cum for me" he said I made eye contact with him. I finally released. He then started pounding me with force chasing his own release. "I'm close" he said. "Kiss me" he said I kised him. He moanded while kissing me and Cumming in me even if it was in the condom. When he did pull out he took off the condom. I looked at it. It had a huge load. He threw it away he got behind me and sponed me we didn't put on clothes we then fell asleep.