Hard truth

We went to Joes bar when I spotted Meredith and Doctor Shepherd staring at each other. Ji went to get drinks when I asked Jane what was the deal with those two. "The deal Y/N is that Meredith slept with Mcdreamy before she knew that he was her boss. "O I said" "why do you like him" said Jane, Thank goodness that Ji came back with the drinks. Which ended that conversation. We drank like the night was young the only one that was sober was Ji because he didn't want a hangover. I walked on to the stage in the bar to do karaoke. I started singing firework by Katy perry. That's when I saw Dr Shepherd come up to me. "Hey Dr" I said clearly drunk. He noticed but still asked. Y/N I just wanted to know why you threw up in the restroom in the hospital I kinda got worried". He said then I said "why would you worry about me I'm a intern and you'r a attending, but I'll give you a hint" He got closer "something grows inside me" I started hiccuping. That's when Ji came apologized to Dr Shepherd and brought me to his car to take me home. He already took Jane home I was next, I got home and I remember laying on my bed and then falling asleep.
The next day :
I was on my bed when I woke up I got a really big headache, I felt something on my waist I looked and it was Ji his arm was around me and his chest was right up on my back I woke him up he apologized profusely. He said goodbye and went to his house to get ready for today. I got my stuff and went to the hospital when I got there I changed into my scrubs and went to rounds.
30 mins later
Dr Lupercio assigned me to Dr Burke today so I went to look for him. I found him in the attendings lounge. He was making what I prusumbed to be Coffee. I walked in when he stopped me. "Nope interns do not cross the door" he said while turning to look at me That's when Dr Shepherd came into the attendings lounge. He looked at me but before he could say anything I was paged and before I could leave Dr Burke said "I won't be needing help with surgery today you can go". I nodded and walked away before I left I heard Dr Shepherd and Dr Burke talking.Dr Lupercio paged is to the intern lounge. I went inside the intern lounge and saw Jane and Ji there too as well we all stayed together then we saw Dr Lupercio come inside. "The attendings are complaining that you bunch of interns are overstepping the boundaries, remember you are interns you do not overstep you are the bottom of the food chain" he said. "As a reminder to not overstep again you will be doing scutt and no surgeries" he said and walked out of the lounge. I walked out with Ji. Jane said she had to finish her scutt before she started new scutt. Me and Ji we're walking when me saw Dr Shepherd and Dr Burke in a heated argument . "You have to report him" I heard Burke yell he looked mad "No he is a human" Derek yelled he looked red like a tomato. But he is not a norm-That's when I saw Dr Shepard throw a punch at Dr Burke I ran to stop Dr Shepherd "stop" I yelled. He saw me and calmed downed a bit. Ji stopped Dr Burke but Dr Burke walked away. I shared a look with Ji before I walked Dr Shepard to a lab to take care of his hand. We got inside a lab and he sat down on a stool. I headed to the cabinets to search for the supplies I needed to fix Dr Shepherds hand I felt eyes on me. I got everything I needed and went to Dr Shepherds hand it looked purple and swollen. While I started fixing his hand He said "I figured out why you threw up yesterday" he said I stopped for a second before continuing"why did I throw up" I said ,There was a little pause "You threw up because you are a second type human he said trying to look me In the eyes but I couldn't I patched him up as fast as I could and I walked out I heard him call my name but I ran to do my Scutt.