Are you kidding me

I was Heartbroken,but I didn't understand why, I wasn't in love was I. I didn't think about it much because there was a major accident. A small building collapsed and they requested  medical workers. I volunteered,to get out of the hospital and save lives. I got the stuff I needed I got my jacket and I got in a ambulance. And we drove off. When we got there a lady Named Dr Bailey told us to go save lives. So I ran to the closet person injured that I could find. It looked like his shoulder was cut "Hello I'm Dr Y/L" "Hi My arm hurts" I checked his arm and he had a big cut. I disinfected it the best that I could. "Head to an ambulance and they'll take you to a hospital" "ok"he said, I pointed at a ambulance and he walked towards it. I treated two more patients. When I saw Jane, she was standing on water on the floor treating a patient when I saw a electrical cord fall. I ran towards her, "Jane" I screamed "Move" she looked at me before she convulsed and it looked like she passed out. I ran into the water by accident,it felt like electricity was running through my vains. "Help"I screamed. A bunch of paramedics came and helped Jane out. Then they started helping me out but I said I was fine,I rode back in the ambulance Jane was in. The first thing I saw when the ambulance doors opened was Derek he looked worried he saw Jane and then saw me he looked at me worriedly "Y/N" he said giving me a hand off the ambulance. "I'm fine go Help Jane" I told him "Yes, but we're you electrocuted" . "A little" I said "Then your coming with me" he said leading my hand to a scan room. "Go lay down" he commanded, I laid down on the scanner and it scanned me. "Is everything good"I asked "Yeah everything's fine" he said "I got to go check on Jane" I said, I started to get up "No, I have to check to see where the electricity left your body" he said, he went and locked the door "we also have to talk about what you saw" "No" I said I started to walk but my skin burned near my ribs I started limping when I almost fell, Derek caught me before I fell. "Are you ok" he said concern in his voice. "I'm fine" I said trying to ignore it but it burned to much, I put my hand where it burned "Let me see" he said trying to lift my shirt. "No I'm fine" I said trying to get his hand off of my shirt. He still successfully lifted my shirt, he saw something and he Forced me too sit down. What I asked what it was and starting to look down. He grabbed my face and held it up. "Trust me don't look down" he said looking me straight in my eyes. I nodded and didn't look down he got what looked to be a cream of some sort and started putting it on me,it burned a lot. When he was done he bandaged it up and told me too not take the bandage off. I told him ok and he let me go. It was the end of the day when I was too tired to walk. I decided to sleep in a on-call room. I walked in to the nearest on-call room to me. I walked in but I didn't notice someone on the bottom bunk. When I got inside I saw Derek shirtless. He looked at me smiled and winked. "We have to stop running into each other like this" he said I smiled and said "Yeah we should stop". I saw him looking at the spot where I got injured. "Have you took off the bandage" he asked "No" I answered honestly. "Let me take it off" he said patting the space next to him on the bed. I sat down next to him he lifted my shirt. This would go a lot faster without the shirt he said. "Ok" I said nervously. I took off my shirt,I blushed. He started to take off the bandage I asked him if he locked the door, I didn't want anyone to walk in on this. He said "No, let me go lock it" he got up and locked the door. He sat back down and continued removing my bandage. I took the time to scan his sharp jaw line his  lushes dark brown hair. His blueish greenish eyes. His chest. It felt wrong, so I looked away. He finally took off the bandage, he scanned the wound and said "It looks healed" he said looking at me and then back at the now healed  wound. I started to get up to get to the top bunk. "I guess I'll go" I said getting my shirt. "No you can't sleep on the top bunk you can strain your muscles by climbing and effect the wound " he said worriedly "Ok" I said "I'll take the top" he said "No it's fine you got here first I'll just sleep sitting up" I said "No your the one injured, it's fine I'll sit and you lay down" he said I wasn't going to argue I was tired. I layed down on the bed and he got up and sat. I had to ask "Why do you care so much about me".He respond "I- "he stopped for a second "because your my intern" he said "But Merediths also your intern and you didn't check up on her" I said "Yeah well she wasn't hurt and you were" he said "yeah, yea, yeah" I said in an annoyed voice. I was starting to fall asleep "Come laydown next to me" I asked "Just turn around" I said. After a lot of convincing he finally laid down next to me. The last thing I rember before falling asleep was feeling something soft on my forehead .