My Guy

When I woke up I turned around and looked at Derek he was sleeping peacefully, I scanned him he had Beautiful eyes a beautiful face that's going to be the father of my children I thought. I tried to get up but I couldn't and I really needed to go to the restroom. I woke up Derek "Good morning Beautiful" he said giving me a kiss. "I need help" I said "With what" he asked "I can't get up" I said. "Oh" he said "Sorr- "I cut him off "Never say sorry for this, I will forever love you being the reason I can't walk" I said "Ok" he said "But for reals help me up" I said "Oh, ok" he said getting up and helping me up. I went to the restroom. When I got out I almost fell over but Derek caught me. "My knight in shining armor" I said "Anything for you my prince" he said. When we go to the hoapital. I could walk but I was still limping. "See you later" he said giving me a kiss." See you" I said. When I got to the interns lounge new people were there that I didn't recognize. A woman was at my locker "Can you move"I asked politoley "No, I got here first" she snapped at me. Wait what I thought, I left when I saw Meredith. "Hey" I said "Hey" she said "We're did you change" I asked her. "In the residents lounge" she said "Oh" I said "Thank you". "Why are you limping" she asked me "Because I fell down my stairs". "Ok" she said. I limped to the residents lounge. When I got there I saw Jane "Hey" I told her, she ingnored me and walked away. The residents lounge was different, it was smaller than the intern one. It also didn't have lockers it had cubbies. I chose a cubby to the right. I put my stuff down and went to collect my new interns. When I got there. I met my interns there were 3 girls and 2 guys. One of the girls was the one that snapped at me. "Hello" I said looking at them, "follow me". They followed. "Ok nurses they will page the when they need you". They all grabbed a pager in the front nurse desk. "Next you don't touch a patient until you are directed to by me, another resident or an attending" I said while walking to the pit. "On-call rooms sleep in them when you can". "Now" I stopped in front of the pit. "This is the pit or the trauma center" I said. "Before we go in please don't kill anyone" I said. I opened the door my interns than scattered around the pit treating patients. I went to treat patients myself. Later I let my interns rest because Meredith's interns were going to take over the pit. I was paged to the nurses station. "Dr Y/L Dr Greys paging you to the residents lounge". "Ok, Thank you". I walked into the residents lounge to see her in a corner. I walked up to her "What's up" I asked. "Y/N you have to leave" she said grabbing my Doctors coat and pulling me into the Men's restroom. "Why" I said "Because Dr Burke reported you for something" she said "What" I said "Burke left, but before he did he reported you for something, I don't know what but there looking for you".
No ones POV
Derek was filling up a chart when He remembered the events of the previous night. That put a big smile of his face. He saw two police men talking to a nurse he overheard what they were saying. "So you don't anyone who's a second type human" they said. His heart stopped for a second. Did they just say second type human he thought. He got the chart and started to look for you before they could find you.
Your POV
"Just wait here" she said. Then she closed the door and left me by myself. Then my phone rang, Derek was calling. I picked it up "Where are you" he said "I'm in the residents lounge" I said "Ok, stay there" he said he then hung up. Next thing I know Derek's calling my name in the residents lounge. I opened the door a little and called him. He saw me and walked inside. When he got in he closed the door. "You need to leave" he said staring me in the eyes "why" I asked. "Because there looking for a second human and the only one here is you" he said. "I'm not going anywhere" I said I tried to walk around him but he grabbed my hand "I love you, but you can't be a doctor if it's going to risk your safety" he said "I'll maintain both of us, and in the future us and our kids" he said. "No" I said "My dream is to be a doctor, I'll be back" I said "Fine but I'm right here with you "he said holding my hand. We walked to one of the police guys. "I'm the second type human" I told him "Ok" he said "You have to register for the second type gps". "What is that" I asked "If something happens to the woman, you will get paired with a man and you will reproduce" the police officer said, Derek got defensive "The only person he's going to reproduce with is me " he said "Derek" I said "And what if I don't sign that" I said "Than you will be arrested" "Ok" I said, I signed the documents. The police men left. I got Derek's hand and I led him to a on-call room. I led him inside and I locked the door, I kissed him. "I know" I said "I don't want you to have a baby with another guy" he said "Me either" I said "I want your baby" I said. "Your blue eyed good hair gorgeous baby's" I said that made him chuckle. "But" I said "But what" he said "First, the world will always have woman" I said "Second,when I'm required to have a guys babies you'll be my guy" I said. "Ok" he said smiling now. We kissed after we left the on-call room. Later in the day my interns were back in the pit I was eating lunch when I saw Jane she saw me and turned the other way. But then she came back because the other tables where full of attendings. "Are you mad at me" I asked her "no" she answers "than why have you been avoiding me" I asked "Because of what you did to Ji" she said "What did he tell you". "He told me that he confessed his love to you and you decied to ditch him" she said "Ok let me explain" I said. I explained the whole situation to her "Oh" she said "Sorry" she said "It's ok" I said "What happend to Ji" I said "He moved hospitals" she said "Oh" I said Kinda sad. "Ok" I said. After my shift I saw Derek waiting for me outside "Hey" he said "Hi" I said we interlocked hands, we were walking to his car when 2 high school looking guys came up to me. "You two disgust me this is why we can't live in a Normal world" one of them said. Derek defensively got in front of me "I need you two punks to leave" he said "Fine, bye weirdos" they said and ran off. Derek turned to me "Are you ok" he said "I'm fine" I said. We walked to his car then we went to my house. When we got there I asked Derek "Do you want to move in with me"  "Yes" he said "Good" I said kissing him.