Chapter 1 -

Chris's POV -

"Babe. I'll be back soon." I said leaning over her side of the bed.

"Okay.." Aniyah mumbled.

                                I held my chain so it didn't hit her and kissed her forehead. She poked out her lips and I kissed them.

"Don't be out too late okay ?" She looked at me.

"K." 

                          I walked out of the room after grabbing my phone. It's about 1:00 A.M., and I'm getting paid to show up at this event. It's at the Finale nightclub in Manhattan. I have to be there at least 4 hours to get paid my full $100,000.

                        I've become very successful in the past year. I've dropped many albums and gotten many fans. I'm trying to save up enough money to buy Aniyah something really special though.

                               Aniyah and I have decided it's best to wait on having kids. She still keeps in touch with London and she says one day she wants a family like London has, but not soon.

               I got in my red Lamborghini and started it up. As soon as I heard the engine roar, I drove off down the street. I planned on getting high as fuck and drinkin' a lot tonight. I'm gonna just chill at Ty's New York apartment tonight, so that Aniyah doesn't see me fucked up. She doesn't like that.

                                I pulled into Finale and camera's were everywhere I took pictures and walked inside. I was offered many drinks but I didn't take.

                         I went in V.I.P. with my manager Dymond, Tyga, Chyna and Mijo. Dymond is sexy as hell, but she's my manager. And that's all she's gonna be as long as I'm with Niyah.

"Order some champagne in this MOTHAFUCKAA !" I yelled over the music.

                                             Dymond smiled at me and ordered it.
***************************************************************************************

3 1/2 HOURS LATER :

                            Dymond was grinding on me and I was loving it. I took another sip then held tighter onto her waist. She turned around and smiled at me. I smiled back. She leaned and tried to kiss me, but I dodged it.

"I'm not up for all of that." I said putting my hand up.

                           It's about time for me to go.

"Aye, nigga." I walked in the backroom to get Ty.

                           I saw Ty's head back and his eyes closed. Chyna was giving him head.

"Oh shit, my bad." I laughed walking out as fast as possible.

                                        Tyga hopped up and walked out the back room. He came up behind me zipping up his pants.

"What you needed ?" He asked.

"Not to see that." I laughed.

                                                 Chyna ran behind Tyga.

"Hey baby." He smiled. That's his girlfriend.

"Sorry, you had to see that Chris." She looked up at me.

"Okay." I laughed.

"Y'all ready ?" Ty asked us.

"Yeah man, but bring me back in the morning to get my car."

"K."

                             He interlocked hands with Chyna and they walked out, leaving me in the dust.

"Nigga, hurry yo' slow ass up !" Tyga yelled.                                       

                                            I ran up to the car. I knew I was gonna have to hear Chyna and Ty probably fuck, but it's better than pissing Aniyah off. I folded my body up to fit the backseat of his fuckin' Bugatti.

"Fuck you, Ty." I laughed as I fell over in the backseat.

                           Him and Chyna were laughing.

                               He drove to his spot and I felt my phone vibrate. It was Dymond calling. I think she has a thing for me, but then again, she could be a fan just like everyone else. I ignored it. Once we got to his apartment, I got out the backseat and stretched.

                        I went straight upstairs to the guest room. Tyga is my best friend so he don't mind. I got ready for bed and laid in it when I heard moaning. I guess they goin' at it already. I shook my head and covered it with a pillow falling asleep.

Well , this is my life.