Chapter 3 -

Cameron's POV -

I woke up and went to Faithe's room. She was wide awake smiling.

"Goodmorning baby girl." I picked her up.

"G-Goodmorning."

"Lets go lay with mommy." I looked her at her.

"Okay."

I put her down and we walked in the room. London was still sleeping. I laid down and put Faithe between the both of us. I watched London sleep as Faithe played with London's face. I laughed. London's always been a heavy sleeper. Faithe pulled London's lip waking her up.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked at us.

''Goodmorning." I looked at her.

"Hm, morning." She sluggishly got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

After a few minutes she walked back in and grabbed an outfit then went back in the bathroom without saying a word. I wonder what her problem is. I walked to the bathroom, leaving Faithe in the bedroom. I knocked on the door. London opened it, she was only wearing a towel.

"Yeah ?" She looked me up and down.

"What's up ? You alright, babe ?" I asked stepping in the bathroom with her.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"No your not, tell me."

"I'm just stressed about work. I'm constantly doing something, going here or there. I'm tired." She shook her head.

"I thought you were off today." I looked down at her.

"I was, but Ty came down from New York to show me the ropes to making a music video." She looked in my eyes.

"Aww. Baby you'll be fine, just know I'm proud of you okay ?" I smiled.

"Okay."

I leaned down and kissed her. I walked out of the bathroom and went back to Faithe.

"Let's go brush your teeth."

"Okay." 

****************************************************************************************

"Well , it's time for me to go. Thanks for the breakfast baby." London walked up to me.

She was wearing a short pink dress that fit nicely around her body. ( Multimedia.)

"You look pretty baby."

"Thank you." She smiled.

She wrapped her arms around me and looked up at me.

"Kiss ?" She asked lightly kissing my chin.

"Nope." I smiled.

"Baby please."

"Nope."

She pouted. I smiled then leaned down and kissed her lips gently. She slowly pulled back.

"I love you." She bit her lip.

"I love you too, have a good day. Oh, and tell Michael I said what's up."

"Okay babe. Bye bye Faithe." London kneeled down, making sure nothing was seen out of her dress.

"Bye bye." Faithe ran over to London and hugged her.

"Love you." She kissed Faithe's forehead.

"You too." Faithe said.

London stood back up, kissed me again then left. I know London's stressed so while she was in the shower I planned her Faithe and I to come visit her. I'm gonna set her up a picnic. After London took a shower, I got in. While I was in, she was giving Faithe a bath in the other bathroom, so we don't have to worry about all of that. London dressed Faithe today, and so I don't have to worry about that either. Faithe had on a skirt with leggings then she had on a shirt I bought her with a jean jacket vest over it.

"Faithe." I looked at her as she sat on the couch. She didn't turn her head. "Faithe." I called again. She looked at me.

"Come here." I motioned for her to come to me. She stumbled over and I put her on the counter.

"Do you want to help me pack ?" I asked her. She just nodded. I smiled.

"Okay. Let's do it." I said.

We began packing London's favorite foods. After we were finished I decided to wait a little so that London has time to learn something.
*******************************************************************************************************************

London's POV -

"Fuck ya' bitch, now she walkin' with her nose up .." Tyga rapped in his video for No Luck.

                               I smiled and watched him as he took off his shirt. He looks sexy as hell.

"And cut. Take 10." The director said.

                      Ty came and sat next to me on the couch behind the set of the video. He wrapped his arm around me and smiled.

"Look at you lookin' all pretty today. You dressed up for me ?" He put his hand on my leg.

 "You wish. And thank you."

"Yeah. So how you like the shoot so far ?" He asked me.

                                                        I looked down at his body and bit my lip.

"What ?" I looked back in his eyes.

"I saw that. You don't have to be shy." He smiled and leaned back. He grabbed my hand and rubbed them over his abs.

                          I let him and he smiled. He looked around and looked back at me.

"No one's in here." He got closer to me.

"I know." 

                                  He laid me back and smiled. I immediately thought back to our high school moments together. He spread my legs so I knew he could easily see up my dress if he wanted to. He laid between my legs then he licked his lips then kissed me deeply.

                              I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him back. He began sucking on my bottom lip making me moan a little. He started rubbing my thighs and biting my lip.

"Momm-" I heard.

                            I turned and saw Faithe and Cameron with their mouth's wide open.

Oh shit....