Chapter 57 -

Aniyah's POV -

I had just pulled up in front of Ty's house to bring Chris clothes, food & to see Brelyn.Of course Ty & Chris fed the nigga, but my baby loves my cooking so... I'm bringing him some. I got Brelyn out of the carseat and held him on so that his head was laying on my chest. Before I could knock on the door, Chyna opened it.

"Hey girl ! Hey nephew !!" She exclaimed grabbing Brelyn & kissing him on the cheek. She then hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"How you doing ?" I asked her while walking back to my car.

"great, just trying to keep your man from being 100% depressed." She said getting Chris's clothes out the car. I grabbed his foor and walked in the house.

"That's so sad." I pouted.

This is going to be my first time this week I'm going to be seeing Chris. He's been living with Ty and Chyna for about a week and a half, just to lay low.

"Here, take him his clothes and food & I'll bring little man down in a second." She smiled already playing with Brelyn.

"Alright ! Where is he?"

"Guest room." She said.

I speed walked down the long hall to get to the guest room. I slowly opened the door and saw Chris laying down facing the wall.

"Hey baby." I whispered/exclaimed.

He turned his body over and looked at me.

"Baby ! Hi !" He smiled wide.

I put his food down. I ran over to him, jumped on the bed and hugged him tight.

"I miss you sooo much !" I mumbled against his neck.

"I miss you too & Brelyn. You didn't bring him ?" He looked disappointed.

"Nah babe, he's he-" I got cut off by the door opening.

"Here he is !" Chyna smiled walking in the room, holding Brelyn who was smiling wide.

Chris walked to the door and picked Brelyn up.

"Hey man !" He exclaimed. Brelyn kicked his legs a little. "I missed you soo much lil' man." Chris said kissing all over Brelyn.

Chyna left the room. Chris sat down on the bed and played with the baby. He made faces in front of Brelyn and it was so adorable.

"He'll be four months and two weeks." I said.

"I know, it went by quick." Chris said.

"What do you mean ?"

"I remember the day you dropped that phone, screaming about you being pregnant." He smiled.

"That's so cute.. and now he's here." I smiled.

"I still haven't gotten any punani in 3 1/2 months.." Chris licked his lips.

"Babe !" I exclaimed smiling wide.

"What ?"