Chapter 40 -

Aniyah's POV -

"How you feelin', bae ?" Chris asked me.

It's three o'clock and he's at the studio with Tyga. He calls me usually to check up on me.

"I'm fine. I'm just having some cramps." I said rubbing my massive belly. I'm now 5 months.

"You want me to come home ?" He asked.

"Nah, babe do what you gotta do." I cleared my throat and began filing my nails, resting my phone on my chest.

"I'm about to head out in twenty minutes, you want anything ?"

"I want a Mountain Dew & some Starburst... and I want my fiance in my arms."

"I can make all of those happen, but aye, lay down until I get back okay ? You and my baby need some rest okay ?" He told me.

"Yes, papi." I bit my lip.

"Bae..quit." He chuckled lowly.

"I miss the way you used to touch me.." I smiled, knowing he'll come home sooner.

"Damn, forreal ma ?" He asked.

"Yes." I breathed out.

"You want it ?" He whispered into the phone.

"Yeah babe."

"Well when you wake up, I'll lay it down. But for right now, you gotta carry yo' lil ass to sleep."

"Babeee. You know how I get." I said.

"I know. But you gotta wait babygirl."

I sighed. "Okay babayy." I tried to sound ghetto.

He laughed. "Love you babygirl. I'll see you in a few." He hung up. 

*

30 MINUTES LATER :

Chris's POV -  

I walked in the bedroom and saw Aniyah sleeping. I laughed because she was snoring loud as fuck. This is the first time she's ever done that. I put the stuff she asked for on the dresser. I stripped my shirt off got in the bed. I guessed she felt me getting on the bed because she stirred a little in her sleep.

"Babe ?" She said.

"Yeah, its me." I wrapped my arms around her body.

She leaned up and kissed my lips. I kissed back & rest one of my hands on her stomach.

"Did you get my stuff ?" She whispered.

"Yeah."

"Thank you baby." She sat up and began to open her Starburst.

I stayed where I was, laying down.

"You tired, bae ?" She asked.