Chapter 68 -

Chris's POV ─

              I felt Niyah rub my back slowly as we layed in bed. It is about 3 in the morning so I don't know why she's awake right now.

"I'm sorry Chris. I wanna be with you." She mumbled.

                   I flipped over.

"Tell me what's wrong then." I said.

"Chris.." She put her head in my chest.

"Did you cheat again ?" I asked her.

"No babe."

"Then say it."

"Are you guaranteed to stay with me ?" She asked.

"Yes Aniyah, tell me what's up."

"I'm pregnant, again." She said.

                  Now I know why she was so scared to tell me. I told Niyah that after Brelyn I didn't want to have anymore kids for awhile. I'm not ready for another kid, so just hearing that is hard.

"What ?" I said making sure I heard the right thing.

"We are having another baby." She said.

"Fuck. I'm not ready." I looked at her through the dark.

"Chris you have to be !" She started crying. "I knew you weren't ready amd so I was going to leave you so you didn't have to worry about me or the baby."

"Aniyah, we just became parents 4 months ago we don't know what the fuck we're doing."

"So what do I do, Chris ? Abort it ?" She said.

I just sighed loudly.

"Just get the fuck off me." She pushed me back.

"Okay. Goodnight." I said.

"Fucking dead beat." She mumbled.

"You're taking shit way to far Aniyah, shut the fuck up." I said getting heated.

She raised her hand. I grabbed it.

"Aniyah Kah'Leah Brown, if you hit me your guaranteed to get hit back. You know I got a problem." I said to her.

"We are NOT married and we're NOT engaged so I'm Aniyah Kah'Leah Lattimore to you. And if you hit me again I'm going to jail for murder, Chris , okay ? So DON'T fucking start that shit with me."

"Fuck you." I said coldly.

"Really Chris, fuck me ?" She said.

"Yeah. Fuck you and your baby. I'm leaving."  

*

*

*  

London's POV -

"Harder !" I moaned as Cameron sucked on my clit.

He sucked harded and my back arched up high.

"Baby, just like that ahhhhh !" I rocked my hips.

Next thing I know Cameron's warm tongue enters me. I moaned loudly as he began to fuck me with it. He went faster and I eventually came. He sucked it all up then laid back down next to me. We have just finished having sex. I don't know why, but Cameron wanted to usee protection today. I just thought it was weird.

"Baby, I love you." Cameron said wrapping his arms around my sweaty body.

"I love you too, sweetheart." I grabbed his face and began to make out with him.

He grabbed my ass and pulled me on top of him.

"Want me to ride it again ?" I smiled.

"Yeah. Get a rubber." He said.

"For what ?" I asked.

"Just because."

"Because what ?" I felt a little offended.

"I don't want to get you pregnant." Cam looked at me.

I climbed off of him.

"Oh." I mumbled. I was actually embarrassed.

"I'm sorry." Cameron said kissing my neck.

"No, uh... don't be. I'm fine." I pushed him off.

"No you're not. Talk to me."

"I just want to go to sleep." I put my face in the pillows.

I heard Cameron sighed. He then turned over and fell asleep. I got out of bed, opened the closet and then grabbed a couple blankets. I went downstairs and laid on the couch. I guess I'm just gonna chill here for the night. 

*

*

COMMENT.