Chapter 42 -

London's POV -

"Heyyy !" I exclaimed hugging Tyga tight.

This is the first time I've seen him since the incident.

"Damn. You look great, how you doing ?" He said.

"Great..great." I looked around. I know I'm not doing great.

"I feel it." He smiled.

"How are you and Chyna ?" I said putting on my sunglasses.

Tyga and I were walking down the strip.

"We ain't completley official." He put his hands deep in his pockets.

"Oh forreal ?"

"Yeah, that's what everybody think, but we just do our own thing. You know ?" He asked.

I nodded, looking at him.

"How's you and Cam ?" He asked.

"Today, I don't wanna talk about him." I smiled.

"Oh. Okaaay. Uh, hows the baby ?" He asked.

"She's great actually. She'll start kindergarten in about 2 years."

"Damn. Time flew by. I remember when she was right here." He said.

"Where ?" I said.

"Here." He walked behind me, wrapped his arm around me & placed his warm hand on my stomach.

"Yeah. I remember to." I smiled, letting him.

It's not like I'm cheating. Ty started playing with my bellybutton ring.

"Your body is really nice. Especially for someone who's a mother." He said.

"Thank you." I smiled.

He pulled me into a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around him just as tight.

"I'm hungry, Michael." I looked at him.

"Aye.. it's Tyga to you." He said.

"Uhm no ! I knew you before you were anybody."

"That's when you loved me too. Before you went to Cameron. Think of where we could've been now." He looked at me.

He wrapped my arms around my waist and we continued walking again.

"Yeah. But if I never got with Cam, I never would've had FayFay." I smiled.

"That's cute. Y'all both gorgeous. " He said.

"Your gorgeous too, Mikey." I smiled at him.

"Thanks ma." He opened the door to the restaurant. We walked in and after they saw who we were, they immediately got us seated.

"This is so cute !" I exclaimed.

There were flowers on the table and it was just adorable. We were in a booth so he kept scooting next to me. To the point where we were cuddling. But that's not considered cheating... in my book.

*

*

"Hey, are you guys ready to take your order ?"

"Uh, yeah. Can I get the chicken linguini, with garlic bread ?" Michael ordered.

"Sure & what about you ma'am ?" The lady smiled.

"Can I have the southwest chicken flatbread ?" I looked at her.

"No problem." She took the menus and walked away.

I looked at my watch and my eyes widened. I left the house at about 11 this morning and its now 6:30. But oh well. Michael and I need to catch up.

"So, how have you been doing ? Career wise ?" He asked me taking a sip of his water.

"I'm making a lot, but I don't feel like I'm doing enough. You know ?" I said.

"Yeah."

"I feel like I need a dramatic change. But then again, I am a mother and don't want to go overboard."

"Change your hair." He said.

"What you mean ?"

"You could cut your bangs & dye it." Michael suggested.

"Oh yeah, what color ?"

"Blonde."

"You just want me to look like Chyna." I said smiling.

"I guess." He put his hand on my thigh.

*

*

We left the restaurant and headed straight to the club. I smoked a little & drank a lot. Michael was in V.I.P. with me poppin' bottles. What was I supposed to do, just watch ? One of Michael's songs "Make It Nasty" came on. I smiled at him the twerked on him. To my surprise, Michael could keep up. I rolled my hips while he was holding onto them tight.

"Damn, ma." He whispered in my ear.

I turned around and he wrapped his arms around me. He began kissing all over my neck amd I kinda liked it but AYE.! I'm still not cheating.

"Mikeyyyy." I slurred wrapping my arms around him.

"Yess. ?"

"I think its time for me to head homee." I looked at him.

"Okay, guh." He slapped my ass.

We walked out of the club and gave each other tight hugs before we went our seperate ways.

"I'll text you shawty." He got in his car.

"Night.."

*

*

Surprisingly, I made it home safe and sound. It was now 1:00 A.M.I giggled walking into the house.

"London. Where the hell have you been ?" Cameron turned on the lights.

"Nowhere, babe." I smiled.

"You been gone for 14 hours. And you where nowhere ?" He asked.

"Yesss." I walked .. or stumbled over to him and kissed his lips.

"What the fuck. ? You smell like straight gin." He said looking at me.

"Nuh uh." I laughed.

"Take your ass upstairs now & ion see shit funny." Cameron yelled.

"Dammit." I pouted and walked up the stairs.

Cameron followed me in the room and I sat on the bed. He walked up to me and looked me in my eyes. He began sniffing me too.

"Damn nigga, give me some space." I said.

"What is this ?" Cameron grabbed my face and turned it.

"What's what ?"

"On yo neck, London."

"I don't know."

"London, that's a new hickie. Tell me where you was at today at with who."

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Now.' He demanded.

"Okay." I opened my mouth and said...

*

*

~ WHAT DO YOU THINK LONDONS GONNA SAY ?

~DO YOU CONSIDER WHAT LONDON DID CHEATING ?

~ TELL ME EVERYTHING..