Chapter 65 -

Cameron's POV -

I was sitting holding the couch holding Faithe in my arms as she sucked her thumb. I keep trying to get her to stop but I guess its a bad habit. When London's not around I'll let Faithe do it. But when London is here, its a different story. Faithe and I were watching Spongebob when London walked into the room. She sat on the couch next to me and smiled.

"Nikole." She said looking at Faithe.

Faithe rolled her eyes and looked at her.

"Take your thumb out your mouth." London said.

"Why ?" Faithe asked.

"Because if you do, mommy will give you a biggggg hug." London exclaimed tickling Faithe.

"Okay mommy." Faithe said.

London grabbed her and kissed her all over and hugged her tight..

"Mmm you smell good. Did daddy bathe you ?" She asked.

Faithe nodded and climbed back in my arms.

"Thanks baby." London kissed my cheek.

"No problem." I put my hand on her upper thigh. She looked at me and smiled.

"Daddy." Faithe looked at me and turned my face towards hers.

"Yes ?" I smiled.

"Why were you on top of mommy last night ?" Faithe asked cocking her head to the side and putting her thumb back in her mouth.

London busted out laughing and I just looked at her.

"Baby. I wasn't on top of mommy. I was just hugging her." I lied.

London composed herself and wiped her eyes.

"Then why was mommy yelling.. she said 'oh my God'." Faithe mocked London.

I covered Faithe's mouth and bust out laughing. London's face turned red.

"Mommy gets really happy when I hug her Faithe." I was still laughing.

"It must have been a really big hug last night daddy. She was really happy." Faithe said looking at me.

My mouth dropped.

"Faithe ! Wanna popsicle ?!" London asked, her face was redder than ever, she doesn't usually get embarrassed easily.

"Yes ! Oh my God ! YES." Faithe yelled out. "Listen mommy, I'm really happy too. Oh my God Cam !" Faithe yelled again getting out of my lap.

I had to hold myself so I wouldn't piss. I was laughing so hard, my daughter is too fucking much.

"Faithe, that's enough." London opened the freezer and handed Faithe a blue popsicle. "Ask daddy to feed it to you." She said.

London stood in front of me as I laughed. She leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Keep laughing and I'm never fucking you again." She said.

At that very moment I shut the fuck up and put Faithe in my lap.

"That's exactly what I thought." London said, turned around and went up the stairs. 

*

*

COMMENT