CHAPTER 2

He pushed the doors open to reveal what looked like a conference room, it was busy with a bunch of people and someone sat at the head of the table, who I'm guessing was the Alpha.

It wasn't until we made eye contact that the feelings started coming back, and the tingles...definitely not the best time, but appropriate considering that he looked like a greek god or something. 
He was tall, and big...muscular, I could tell because he was wearing a tight shirt that defined every bicep, tricep...and everything else. His face was defined and his green eyes pierced through me, holy shit, ladies and gentlemen, I think this is what we call a "Silver Lining"...the bright side to a bad situation.

The room went quiet once they noticed me and the little ordeal, well it was more like a staring contest actually, judging by his facial expressions, I could tell he was just as confused as I was a couple moments ago.

"Alpha here's the rogue, the one who was messing about on our territory" Slender man spoke coldly, glaring at me as he looked back and forth between me and the "Alpha"
"I wasn't messing about, I was just getting a little exercise in" I grinned awkwardly, he tightened his grasp on me, geez, I was just trying to lighten up the mood.
"Another deserter, why do they always end up on our land" a shrewd looking woman snapped.
"I wouldn't call myself a 'deserter' exactly" I shuffled in my spot.
"Then what exactly would you call it rogue?" She spat annoyed.
"A...leave of absence?" I spoke anxiously. Stop messing about Celia, this is not the time!
"That's enough with the back talk, can I kill her already?" Slender man rolled his eyes annoyed, haha, nobodies dying today blondie. The Alpha hadn't spoken yet, he was probably evaluating everything, I wish he would get on with things a little faster. The guys claws were still dug into my arm and blood was cascading down my arm, and trust me, getting blood out of a white carpet is a pain in the ass.
Probably impossible.

"Okay, calm down everybody, no ones going to be murdered today...or tomorrow" I snickered.
"Oh you think this is funny?" The lady from before raised her voice fiercely.
"What I think is funny is that you're threatening to kill your future Luna" I spoke casually.
That's when they all broke into laughter.
"She's delusional! These rogues are getting up to all sorts of stuff, now it's drugs." An old man on the other side of the table grumbled.
"Um no drugs actually. But funny thing, turns out your Alpha is my mate, so...maybe not that delusional?" I replied. 
Everyone's eyes trailed over to him, waiting for him to deny it, or say anything really, but he didn't.
"Is that true Kai?" The lady growled lowly, I sense tension, they must be together, how tragic.
"As far as I know...yes" he sighed disappointedly, I could hear everyone in the room gasp under their breaths.
"Don't sound so excited" I rolled my eyes. Without all the bruises and blood, I clean up pretty well.

"But no worries, I'll be taking that 'leave of absence' now" I smiled, before breaking free from blondies grasp and slamming his head onto the table knocking him right out, and I ran, I ran as fast as my body could take me.

I was half-way down the corridor when the lights in my head started shutting off, maybe I lost more blood than I though-
And that's when I felt my body collapse.
Fuck.
How embarrassing.