CHAPTER 43

A week or two had gone by, I didn't see much of Alex, obviously he stayed because of Katerina as much as he hated to admit it.

Poor guy's still a kid, he shouldn't have to worry about mates and all that crap, he should be experiencing things...having fun, but I guess that ship has sailed.

It was 8:00am in the morning and we were all sat around the table eating breakfast, Kai was sat at the head and of course he insisted I sit on the other side, as I'm the "Luna" of the pack, it's still weird to think of myself that way. Lilliana and Frankie were sat besides each-other laughing and whispering about something, and as for Katerina and Alex, well they sat on opposite sides of the table, an awkward tension in the air as they desperately tried to avoid eye contact.

"So who's ready for some training?" Frankie announced.
"Alex you any good at fighting?" He asked inquisitively.
"Well you'll see won't you" Alex replied, confidence radiating from his voice.
"Then what are we waiting for" Frankie dropped his fork and rushed out back, and everyone followed.
"So who's first ladies and gents" he ushered us to the training area where the floor was lined with foam.
"How about Celia, and my future brother in law...Alexander!"  He exclaimed dramatically mumbling that last bit, he gestured for us to go into the middle.

"You sure about this?" Lilliana mumbled and I nodded in return, lets see what my baby brothers learnt in these past couple years.
"Begin" Kai demanded earning a deathly glare from Frankie, "That's my line" he grumbled which made me chuckle internally.
Okay head in the game Celia, let's not make an embarrassment of our selves.

We locked eyes and then he charged towards me cluttering his fist in my cheek, I managed to deflect the next couple of hits, then whirled my leg up towards his head to hook on his shoulder but he caught me at the ankle and twisted until I was thrusted on my stomach.
Quickly I hauled myself up and stormed in his direction launching myself in the air latching onto him, unfortunately I didn't manage to make him lose his balance and instead he wrapped his fingers tightly around my neck pinning me to the ground, it was that final blow on the ground that made my eyes roll to the back of my head.
I felt my thick steaming blood dribble down my lips and chin, I winced in pain as I felt his fist collide once again with my face.
"Isn't he meant to stop now?" I heard the faint voice of Lilliana.
Another hit came my way in my right eye, that's going to be bruised tomorrow morning.
After a couple of moments I felt the pressure on top of me release, from the corner of what was left of my eye I could spot Frankie and Kai struggling against Alex trying to rip him away from me.
The last thing I saw was the enraged look on my brother's face before blacking out.
Not my best performance.
I'm definitely not a fighter.