CHAPTER 26

It's been a couple days, I've mostly been hanging out with Lilliana, she's pretty much my only friend here...or anywhere for that matter.

She seems to be doing well, I mean the breakup between her and Reign was 6months ago, I would hope she's over it by now, frankly she could do better. We watch movies every night and she ends up falling asleep in my bed most nights so I'm forced to sleep on the couch in the living room, and I can confirm that this house may or may not be haunted.

Ever since I woke up, Kai seems to be as busy as ever, he never has a free moment, always in a meeting or doing paperwork.
It's difficult to believe that he's "changing" when he doesn't even seem to be trying.
It's only 5pm, I've been alone for a couple hours now, Lilliana's out training and I'm worn out from yesterday's session, I don't know how that girl does it, if only I had her stamina.

I decided to check up on Kai in his office, I really don't understand why these wolves are so busy, we aren't some Mafia, what do they even talk about!? When the next full moon is? Or wether they should try dog food or not?

I knocked on his door but he didn't answer, so I twisted the knob and took a peek inside, the room was empty.
I really shouldn't have but I was curious as to what he's been doing all these days, what could be so important?
Papers and files were spread out all over his desk, organisation much?
Their wasn't much to look at, I was going to head out but a certain file caught my eye.

Celia Armoux

What the hell? Why is my name on a file, obviously I had to look...it's not really snooping if it's about me.
I opened it, shocked at what I saw. Dozens of sheets of papers with hundreds of Celia's and locations and background information's all neatly stapled to each other.
Their was another sheet of paper, it was on top of everything else, listing my name, birthday...pack, except every section had a question mark...thank god.

I worked really hard to wipe myself off of the earth, deleting my identity. That was really difficult to do as a fifteen year old.
I had to make sure that nobody could ever know who I was or where I came from, nobody could ever find out about the things I've done.

"Celia?" I snapped out of my thoughts to see Kai standing directly in front of me.
"What is all of this?" I questioned coldly.
"It's just mandatory data-
"Is this what you've been so 'busy' with? Trying to find out what I'm hiding?" I sighed.
"Look, their is no data or history on you whatsoever, don't you think that as your mate I deserve to know who you really are?" He exclaimed. He's right, he does deserve to know who I really am, but I can't...because if he knew who I really was I don't know if he'd ever see me the same.

"Their's a big part of my life that I try to put behind me...to forget. So I'm sorry, but I can't tell you, not right now at least." I confided, trying to reassure him, but truthfully I'll never tell him. It's better that way.

"I get it, but you can trust me" he smiled pulling me in for a hug.
Im afraid.
Because nobody knows who I really am, and them finding out is my biggest fear.