1; Y/n Otsutsuki

I sat up in my bed, and saw the time. Hm, 4:00 am. I sat up, and got dressed, looking at myself in the mirror.

I nodded in satisfaction and put my sword on my back

I nodded in satisfaction and put my sword on my back. I walked out of the door of my small home, and looked out over the rest of the sand homes, tying my sand headband around my left leg.

The kazekage sure hooked me up with this house. Makes the sand look less like a shithole than it is. I took off towards the gates of the village, and stretched my arms. Better start walking now, I guess.
_________________________________________

I arrived at the gate to the Leaf village. I greeted the guards, and bowed politely after introducing myself. One of the guards looked at the other, who pulled out a scroll.

"Could you tell me your name, please?"

"Y/n Otsutsuki. It should be right there with a Gaara."

The guard nodded, and they opened the gates. Man, this village sure has nice people. I scratched my right shoulder as I felt a small itch, and continued my walk. I don't have to go to that building until tomorrow, and I should have a paid for hotel for my stay here.

I walked there, and found a small desk with a bed as well. I sat my sword on the desk, and decided to meditate on the bed. As soon as my eyes closed, I saw a figure.

The large, dark brown, thin one tails trapped inside me.

"Greetings, human. I hope you know I'll break out of your pathetic seal and kill everyone while you sleep. I can do it with only half of my power! It'll be hard for this pathetic world to deal with two of me when the half inside Gaara is released as well!"

"Gaara was lucky to get the childish and proud part of you. All I got was a genocidal maniac who wants me to know how inferior I am."

The towering beast laughed, and I took in the seal. We're in an all black expanse, with sand as a floor. He is trapped behind an all black set of bars, with a white seal covering them.

I call it the Man in the Moon Entrapment. Shukaku is quite the pain in the ass to be honest. The worst part is, I don't even get the sand control because my half is just the tailed beast itself. Gaara got its abilities and downsides.

I opened my eyes, and saw the sun was coming up. I stood up, and put my sword on my back. Well, time to go become a chunin. I walked out of the hotel and arrived at the room, seeing my three favorite people.

 I walked out of the hotel and arrived at the room, seeing my three favorite people

"There you are, Y/n! We got pestered by some loser trio while you weren't here

"There you are, Y/n! We got pestered by some loser trio while you weren't here. You miss out all the fun, I wanted to see what you would have done to them!"

"Well Kankuro, what happened to them."

"Nothing!"

"So you did see what I'd do."

He rolled his eyes and laid his head back. Temari sat with her arms resting on her fan, and she looked me over.

"Hey Y/n. You look nice."

"Thank you Temari. So do you."

She went on to scan the crowd of shinobi present, likely looking for a challenge. I turned towards Gaara, and saw he was standing quiet as usual.

"Hey Gaara. You guys have a good trip."

He nodded, and gave me a tiny wave. I smiled and sat down as well, waiting on this thing to get started already.