6; Lady Tsunade

I was sitting with Ino and her team, and having a discussion with Shikamaru on whether more skill with one jutsu, or more jutsu in total is better.

"I'm telling you Y/n, the saying is 'I fear not the man who swings his sword once a thousand ways, I fear the man who swings his sword one way a thousand times."

"Shikamaru, it doesn't matter how good your single jutsu is, if your enemy has several that can cancel it out, or overpower it in general."

"I still say perfecting one jutsu and going beyond perfection with it is better."

"And what happens when your enemy finds a way to flawlessly counter you attack? I think in reality, it all depends on who has what. If you and I fought, we agree I'd win, yes?"

"Yeah, duh."

"But if you take Ino, and replace all of her jutsu and weapons, with mine and fought her, you're confidant you would win, right?"

"Yes, we agree on that."

"So basically, if you know how and when to use those techniques, you beat single technique guy."

"....."

Ino set down her drink, and glared at me.

"Why was I the example?"

"Ino, we both know your physical attacks aren't your strong suit. Plus, I don't know the mind swapping thing, so you'd have to use combat jutsu, a sword, and maybe my sharingan."

She sighed and took a sip.

"Well, I'm more impressed you beat Shikamaru in an argument than I am upset, so I won't say anything."

Our conversation was interuppted by the gates opening, revealing Naruto, an old dude, some tall blonde lady, and a chick with a pig. I raised an eyebrow, and turned to Shikamaru.

"I thought Naruto was hunting for a new Hokage, not the circus."

Shikamaru snickered, and I walked over to the entourage. They all noticed me, and Naruto smirked, holding out his fist.

"'Sup, Y/n?"

"Hey Naruto. What are you doing here, I thought you were looking for the hokage?"

"And I found her!"

"......why is she holding a pig?"

"No, not her! The blonde grandma!"

"Why you little-!"

I crossed my arms, and looked the lady over, before scoffing to myself and walking away, waving them off.

"She doesn't look special, so I assume she's a great politician."

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY TO ME!?"

I turned back, and saw she was fuming.

"Called it how I saw it. If you want to fight me and prove me wrong, I'm down."

"If it's a fight you want, you shoulda just said so! I'll toss your little ass around if that's what'll make you happy!"

"Tch, I doubt you could."

"Yo, yo, yo! Y/n, cool it!"

"I'll see you at the training grounds. That is, if you know where they are."

The blonde woman grit her teeth, and clenched her fists. I ignored the woman, and started my walk to the training grounds, with Ino and the others on tow.