8; Sound Ninja Four

I groaned as I sat up, and looked around the room. This isn't my house. This isn't my bed. That is my girlfriend though. I turned towards the beautiful blonde, and she smiled.

"Morning Y/n. Lady Tsunade said that you'd be fine so I could just take you home. Your door was locked, so I just brought you here."

"Thanks Ino. You're the best."

"I know. Let's go get breakfast."

We went downstairs, and I saw some food sitting on the table for us. I smiled and sat down, enjoying the smell of food in the morning. We talk while we ate, and eventually we head out.

We were relaxing, when Shikamaru walked up to us.

"Oh, hey Shimamaru. What's going on?" I asked.

"Sasuke left the village." Shikamaru stated.

I stood up immediately and grabbed him by the vest.

"Sasuke what!?" I shouted.

"Sasuke left. I'm gathering a team to find him. I need you for this Y/n." He explained.

"Is Ino going?" I asked.

"What? No." Shikamaru said.

"Then neither am I. If Naruto's going with back up you guys have it handled." I said, sitting back down.

Shikamaru rubbed the bridge of his nose, and sighed.

"What a drag. Fine, she can come too. If anything happens to her, I want you to remember it's your fault." Shikamaru said.

Ino smiled at me, and I smiled back.

_________________________________________

We were going through the forest, and this isn't looking good. We left Choji behind to fight some guy that's built weird, and now we've got a two headed creep staring us down.

"You guys keep going. I'll handle this. If anything happens to Ino it's your ass, Shikamaru." I said, dropping to the forest floor, staring the two headed guy down.

"No way, I can help! Shikamaru, go ahead!" Ino shouted, dropping down with me. I looked at her, before sighing.

The guy grinned at us, and dashed forwards. I activated my sharingan, and jumped back with Ino in my arms. He's got a lot of chakra concentrated in his hands for just a punch.

"What? What's up?" Ino asked.

"Something's off about this guy. He wasn't trying to punch me, he was trying to grab me. All of his chakra flowed to his hand when he did it too." I explained.

"Well I have a solution for that." She said, before jumping off.

"Hah! Some shinobi you lot are, she abandoned you!" He shouted.

"Shut up and fight me already." The man laughed and went for an attack, causing me to dodge and throw a kunai.

It stabbed him in the thigh, and he shouted in pain. He pulled it out of his leg, but while he was busy with that I threw another kunai and it stabbed him in the back.

He shouted in pain, before taking it out too.

"Mind transfer jutsu!" Ino shouted from cover. His posture got rigid, before he relaxed. He gave me a thumbs up, before he grabbed a rock, and swung it towards his head.

"Release!" He said last second, hitting himself in the face.

He shouted again, and a mark on him started glowing. Then he transformed and split into two people.