7; Otsutsuki vs. Senju!

I was sitting on a wooden post at the training grounds, flipping a coin in silence. Ino followed me, but she hasn't said a word yet. I assume she knows nothing she says can make me back out of this. The lady finally showed up, and I dropped down to face her.

_________________________________________

Tsunade

_________________________________________

This kid, he's got something intimidating about him. I can't tell what it is though. I smirked at him, and punched my palm, releasing a small shockwave.

"You sure you want to do this? Your injuries will only be temporary, but you'll remember the feeling until the day you die."

"I was about to say the same thing."

Okay, this kid has some screws loose, matter of fact, I think he lost the whole damn tool box! That blonde girl seems really fond of him, maybe I can disuade him using her?

"Poor girl. I wonder what she's gonna do while she waits for you to be discharged. Think about this kid, you seriously don't want this."

He glared at me, and I swear his fingernails grew a tiny bit.

"Leave Ino out of this. I think you're just scared of the challenge."

Jiraiya walked between us, and held his arms up.

"Okay, to keep things fair, and stopping one of you from tearing the other a new one while they're off guard, I'll start it. Ready?"

I nodded, and the teen surprised me by activating a sharingan.

"You're an uchiha!?"

"No. The Uchiha clan branches off of my clan. However, I am the only living member of said clan with sharingan."

"Go!"

The male charged forwards, throwing punches that were hardly effective. Man, against even Naruto this kid would be dealing some damage. I punched him back lightly, sending him hurtling back.

He stood up, and I noticed his eyes changed, as he started foaming at the mouth, with the foam changing into sand as it dripped to the ground.

I watched as he roared, and was surrounded by a red aura, that was clearly the One Tail, Shukaku's, chakra.

He dashed towards me, and threw a punch at me. I raised both arms to block, and the impact pushed me back. I shook my arms, and took my stance. The boy roared into the air, and swung his arm, causing the chakra's arm to fly out and hit me back again.

I looked back up, only to see he was gone. I looked up, and saw him coming down at me with his fist pulled back.

"It looks like the tailed beast is keeping him from holding back, so I'll be ready to step in."

"I won't need your help, Jiraiya!"

"I'm not the one getting my ass kicked around like a ball by a teenager."

The old coot rolled his eyes, and the teen pounced again. Alright, I'm officially done with this. I pulled back my fist, and landed a solid hit on his face.

The chakra disappeared, and he flew back through about twelve trees, before stopping.

"Told you I didn't need help."

"Yes you did."

He motioned towards the fading marks, and I let out a breath.

"You didn't desummon it, did you? You put all of your energy into that punch."

I didn't respond, and he laughed at me. I grit my teeth, and clenched my fist. Damn, that kid is something else.